Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm not trying to defend Charles Manson but didn't he actually not kill anyone himself, just told his followers to and they did and they then got off scott free by blaming him? Seems a bit extreme he's still in prison for that.

In that case Bin Laden didnt fly the planes.  And Mansons followers aint free, Tex Watson is still inside, Susan Atkins died in prison and the other bird was in Kasabian or Krenwinkle, is still inside.  Only one of em got out and she joined late in the day and wasnt involved in the actual killings directly.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I like Tom Cruise lol

as an actor or a person? because as a person i just....don't. as an actor i thought he was good in one of his first movies, Risky Business and i tried watching his other movies. just not my cup of tea :facepalm:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Would you arrest his henchmen and be like "wait...you were TOLD to do this?" then let them go and put all the blame on him?

Why shouldn't they all be locked up?

They were all locked up, which member of the Manson family got away with it?  None of the ones involved in the Tate LaBianca murders.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

as an actor or a person? because as a person i just....don't. as an actor i thought he was good in his one of his first movies, Risky Business and i tried watching his other movies. just not my cup of tea :facepalm:

As a person he is a weirdo. 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Have you seen Born on the Fourth of July? That broke my fucking heart.

yeah i have but i found that to be weaker by far than Platoon. i did not see the third of  Stone's trilogy.also i thought DeFoe stole the movie. it was a very sad movie and Cruise was not bad.

actually i forgot, there was a Tom Cruise movie i thought he was very good in...Rain Man. i think he should gave been nominated for it, he was as gd if not better in some parts than Dustin Hoffman.

with Cruise it's more his whole lifestyle with the Scientology, his divorcing Nicole Kidman right before their ten year anniversary for monetary reasons, his attack on Brooke Shields because she took meds to deal with post partum depression that makes me dislike him. i know it shouldn't color my views on him as an actor but that's just me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh okay then my mistake. I don't know a lot about it but I watched a documentary about it ages ago. I thought they did a plea deal and blamed it all on him or something. His followers were the ones being interviewed in this documentary I saw and they were all talking about it as if they had no responsibility whatsoever and he had this crazy power over them. One of them seemed to still be in love with the guy too. Pretty creepy stuff.

Nah all the ones that were involved in the murder went inside.  Except Kasabian but she was states evidence and plus she werent really involved as such.

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh okay then my mistake. I don't know a lot about it but I watched a documentary about it ages ago. I thought they did a plea deal and blamed it all on him or something. His followers were the ones being interviewed in this documentary I saw and they were all talking about it as if they had no responsibility whatsoever and he had this crazy power over them. One of them seemed to still be in love with the guy too. Pretty creepy stuff.

Very creepy stuff, they were blinded by his love or well all of them were just high all the time. He was their "Leader" 

Manson is a maniac, he din't do the murders, but well he did guide them. 

They are a bunch of insane people. 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

God I watched Rain Man when I was like 9 and that made me cry like a wimp too lol. It ends well and yeah they both did a great job but boy was it upsetting how mean he was to his brother.

Yeah the scientology and everything is full-retard.

did you see her in To Die For? to quote Axl... wowza! glad she ended up with Keith Urban, they are gorgeous together :heart:

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Ohk well that completely changes my attitude then. That's good.

It's horrible what they did. Morbid curiosity aside I really don't understand why anyone would write any of them a letter.

Well he was even getting or got married to this girl, how the hell was she even allowed to meet him? 

He is still has crazy followers. He is in Prison and still getting chicks and Me on the other hand.......*Forever Alone*

article-2511564-1992742500000578-162_964

• Like 1