Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hope there is. sometimes science doesn't know as much as it thinks it does! besides i have a date w/Bon Scott in the afterlife :)

Hey, whatever gets you through the night kiddo. Personally i welcome turning off after a while, doesnt do to be greedy about these things, i think human beings dreamt up God for these very reasons, to make Gods of themselves, the eternal Len and all that, somehow i dont see it :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Hey, whatever gets you through the night kiddo. Personally i welcome turning off after a while, doesnt do to be greedy about these things, i think human beings dreamt up God for these very reasons, to make Gods of themselves, the eternal Len and all that, somehow i dont see it :lol:

LOL the eternal Len. that would be cool though wouldn't it?? :P

5 minutes ago, john lennon said:

btw i found this podcast thingy a while ago where they basically just sit around and discuss unsolved murders n shit n i forgot the name of it so if anyone knows?? pls tell me 

ot but this might be the best thread to ask in cos murders

idk but i hate those unsolved murder shows. i like the ones where i know they are gonna die or wish they were going to die! wow that sounds really vengeful huh?? 

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

in a weird kind of way i had a kind of respect for Timothy McVeigh cos he just cut to the chase. i hate all the ones who try every appeal possible. i am very much an eye for an eye person

sounds reasonable

do they still do the gas chamber thing over in the us or is that gone? 

• Like 1