Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

Just now, PappyTron said:

Whacking off under a newspaper as the guy goes through his death spasms. :lol:

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

No, i think its a pretty casual phenomena :lol:. I mean why is reality tv so popular?  Watching like, people put it situations they cant handle so they have a fuckin' meltdown, morally its in the same ballpark as wanting to watch someone fucking die, at least we fuckin' admit we're wrong uns :lol:

i really like you guys!:rofl-lol:

this thread is dying! one of the creepiest pair of killers for me was Perry Smith and Richard Hickcock who killed the Clutter family. i was so freaked out by the book In Cold Blood. but it's a great book. really paints a picture of true evil. i always think about the part where the daughter heard the sounds and thought if it was me i'd have been out the window in a flash and tried to go get help. also the part where they describe the funeral...ffs why did they have open caskets when they had to wrap their heads in great amounts of cotton??

18 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I was going to get this forum a serial killer pen pal. The idea was that we would all decide what to write, and I'd post his replies. id picked a guy who's on death row for kidnap and a few murders but then my missus had our baby about a day later so it got shelved.

Fuckin baby. Not only is it draining all joy out of your life, it affects us too :max:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Fuckin baby. Not only is it draining all joy out of your life, it affects us too :max:

Dont have a go at him!!!  Spunks is gonna take him to Lee Selbys gym in 8 years time and in 18 hes gonna become a boxer and I'm gonna get a 10% management contract out of him :lol:

You need to blend up some steak and feed it to him now Spunks.  And dont just leave him in the cot, chuck him on the carpet so he can roll over and try to get up, get them legs nice and strong, get him holding your fingers and trying to walk, come on Spunks, start him early, take his little hands and get him used to the jab jab right, jab jab right movement out of him, left left..then in with the right, just get his little arms softly moving in that direction :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Dont have a go at him!!!  Spunks is gonna take him to Lee Selbys gym in 8 years time and in 18 hes gonna become a boxer and I'm gonna get a 10% management contract out of him :lol:

You need to blend up some steak and feed it to him now Spunks.  And dont just leave him in the cot, chuck him on the carpet so he can roll over and try to get up, get them legs nice and strong, get him holding your fingers and trying to walk, come on Spunks, start him early, take his little hands and get him used to the jab jab right, jab jab right movement out of him, left left..then in with the right, just get his little arms softly moving in that direction :lol:

When I'm carrying him he's got a habit of throwing his head back and laying a headbutt right on my nose so we will have to work on his discipline. This is the mad little nutcase. You tell me how I'm gonna make a champion out of that. Its 6am now so he will be up any minute i will go get some raw eggs ready. It's like living with a fucking Fury :lol:

20160727_181207.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that absolutely disgusts me

Get on this right, the name shes going under now is Teale which is the name Bernardo used to use back in the day, having got it out of a book about some serial killer...and this is from a girl thats apparently remorseful?  My fuckin' arse.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Get on this right, the name shes going under now is Teale which is the name Bernardo used to use back in the day, having got it out of a book about some serial killer...and this is from a girl thats apparently remorseful?  My fuckin' arse.

that's complete BS she is equally as bad as he is and should have gotten the same punishment. remorseful? no way! i would not be surprised if she ended up killing someone else at some point. 

ed gein, a psychotic killer that used his victims body parts for spoons and and bowls, also had an especially close relationship with his mother and was the inspiration for the movies psycho and texas chainsaw massacre. the main cause of his psychosis was the death of his mother although during his childhood it is believed that killed his brother by pushing him into a fire .

richard ramirez was a cocaine addicted satanist who killed and raped as many as 15 people in the dead of ngith during one of californias hottest summers. during his trial  ( which lasted 4 years) he was visited by as many as 500 groupies. he later got married to a journalist called dorleen lioy. during his childhood he suffered two major injuries to his frontal lobe , it is said that such injuries can be the cause for lessened activity in the part of your brain that neutralises primal instincts and is the sole activator of civil behaviour. his father was also known to have an explosive temper, richard recalled one incident where his father became so frustrated whilst fixing the kitchen sink that he proceeded to get a hammer and bang it on his skull till he started bleeding. he died of cancer at prison in 2013

jeffrey dahmer, a guy who felt turned on by organs. he would slip his victims a laced drink then proceed to kill rape and  sometimes eat them, then keep a shrine for their skulls.during adolescents he started to form extreme fantasies about killing a hitchhiker and then raping him.In order to block the thoughts jeffrey became an alcoholic often drinking a 6 pack before school and then brining a flask and a paper cup to drink during school.the alcohol wasnt enough to cure his desires and once he turned 18 he found a hitch hiker and buried him at his parents house. he died in 2cnd year of his imprisonment when a prisoner after finding out what jeffrey was committed for bashed his skull in.

john wayne gacy,  killed young boys and buried them under his house. He appeared so normal that the only reason he was suspected  and snuffed out was the putrid smell underneath his house.

h.h holmes is believed to have killed over 100 people in the torture chamber he disguised as hotel.

one killer i would gladly go to see executed if it was allowed is Richard Allen Davis who killed Polly Klaas. he is the scum of the earth. i lived in Petaluma for several years which is where he took Polly from during a slumber party. i think it is only through sheer self control that her dad didn't kill him. what Davis said to him was abhorrent...claiming Polly said just don't do me like dad did. what a filthy pig, i'd have been more than ok if Marc had killed this waste of skin!

17 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

one killer i would gladly go to see executed if it was allowed is Richard Allen Davis who killed Polly Klaas. he is the scum of the earth. i lived in Petaluma for several years which is where he took Polly from during a slumber party. i think it is only through sheer self control that her dad didn't kill him. what Davis said to him was abhorrent...claiming Polly said just don't do me like dad did. what a filthy pig, i'd have been more than ok if Marc had killed this waste of skin!

If i was Mr Klass I wouldn't've shouted like he did, i would've stayed calm, stayed chill, acted normal, waited and then when the moment was right I would've grabbed something solid and wrapped it around his fuckin' head with all my fuckin' might and got in as many fuckin' licks as I could and hopefully the bastard would be dead by the time the cops pulled me off.  Y'know what, i don't even believe in the death penalty and I'm saying that shit, i don't think I could fuckin' tolerate that in the moment.  In fact, I would fuckin' go visit him on a mercy mission and just stab the bastard with a ballpoint pen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

If i was Mr Klass I wouldn't've shouted like he did, i would've stayed calm, stayed chill, acted normal, waited and then when the moment was right I would've grabbed something solid and wrapped it around his fuckin' head with all my fuckin' might and got in as many fuckin' licks as I could and hopefully the bastard would be dead by the time the cops pulled me off.  Y'know what, i don't even believe in the death penalty and I'm saying that shit, i don't think I could fuckin' tolerate that in the moment.  In fact, I would fuckin' go visit him on a mercy mission and just stab the bastard with a ballpoint pen.

i like the way you think!!!