Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

I got a local one.

He doesn't get talked about much, but Pee Wee Gaskins. From my dad's hometown. Did all his killings like 5 miles from our house. Mean, mean, guy. My dad said he was the meanest kid he ever met. He used the woods and swamps as his stomping grounds and buried his victims there. I think he only got convicted for like 8 murders because they couldn't find the rest of the bodies. He claimed he killed close to one hundred. Either he couldn't remember exactly where they were buried or they got lost to the swamps, and said he picked up and killed countless hitch hikers and just left them at random places. Then when he was on death row he turned a radio into a bomb and killed the inmate in the next cell, blew his head off. Everybody in town stayed up late to watch the news coverage of his electrocution since it was done at like midnight.

He drove an old hearse around. After he went to prison they kept it parked in the pound behind the police station for years. That was the big dare back in the day, go at night and touch Pee Wee's hearse. Me and my homie did it, but we just hid on the other side of it and kept quiet so everyone waiting on us started getting all spooked. Then when they finally decided to come check on us we came running out screaming all bloody murder scaring the shit of them :lol: ah fun times.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, john lennon said:

btw did i mention sweden's like 2 or so only serial killers earlier in this thread? i'm a lazy ass bitch so i can't be bothered to check but someone might recall 

i mean they're really not that much to talk about or anything but 

probably too cold there for serial killers to roam around looking for victims? :P

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

probably too cold there for serial killers to roam around looking for victims? :P

dude it's been like 70 degrees here all day (if google got it right with the celsius to fahrenheit thing) n it's fucking september <_< seriously done with summer by now honestly i don't like where this global warming thing is going

and apparently we've had 3 serial killers n not 2 but one of em was back in the 19th century

i really wanna count thunerman as well cos he killed i think five people tho but it was like roberry n murder

• Like 1

Just now, john lennon said:

dude it's been like 70 degrees here all day (if google got it right with the celsius to fahrenheit thing) n it's fucking september <_< seriously done with summer by now honestly i don't like where this global warming thing is going

and apparently we've had 3 serial killers n not 2 but one of em was back in the 19th century

i really wanna count thunerman as well cos he killed i think five people tho but it was like roberry n murder

where in Sweden do you live? we have had like the hottest summer ever, so many days over 100 degrees and i haven't even been able to swim that much because there were so many fires the air quality was almost always in the unhealthy range.

other than that...sorry about your lack of serial killers?? idk i'd count thunderman if it makes you feel better! :lol:

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

where in Sweden do you live? we have had like the hottest summer ever, so many days over 100 degrees and i haven't even been able to swim that much because there were so many fires the air quality was almost always in the unhealthy range.

other than that...sorry about your lack of serial killers?? idk i'd count thunderman if it makes you feel better! :lol:

like... the middle somewhere?? or we all look at it as the middle but it's like under stockholm so i guess the south? but not really? because they're like half danes

well it's not like i want serial killers i'm just surprised about how there can be so few... i mean i know we're a small country n all but man we gotta be pretty decent up here if we've only ever had three serial killers in 200 years!! also it's better they don't come here cos they won't even get thrown in prison but just in the loonybin for a decade or so

there was this dude back in 79 who killed like 20 patients in a mental hospital or something where he worked

he got like 8 or so years in that very mental hospital

no prison time, no anything

i know where he lives

• Like 1

Just now, john lennon said:

like... the middle somewhere?? or we all look at it as the middle but it's like under stockholm so i guess the south? but not really? because they're like half danes

well it's not like i want serial killers i'm just surprised about how there can be so few... i mean i know we're a small country n all but man we gotta be pretty decent up here if we've only ever had three serial killers in 200 years!! also it's better they don't come here cos they won't even get thrown in prison but just in the loonybin for a decade or so

there was this dude back in 79 who killed like 20 patients in a mental hospital or something where he worked

he got like 8 or so years in that very mental hospital

no prison time, no anything

i know where he lives

that's what i don't understand. most countries have more lenient sentences yet fewer killers. here we usually give them life in prison with no parole or the death penalty yet we flourish in killers! smh...

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that's what i don't understand. most countries have more lenient sentences yet fewer killers. here we usually give them life in prison with no parole or the death penalty yet we flourish in killers! smh...

maybe the sentences are more lenient in some places because there are fewer killers? that'd make sense

• Like 1

I sent a letter to George Jung in prison, (the movie "Blow" Johnny - fuckin fine ass- Depp lol), hell....back in maybe 2007 or so....honestly I don't remember the year. Unfortunately, I lost his response letter during a move!! Anyway, dude was a complete horndog. In his response he was talking about how he liked to be dominated and shit, full of specifics lol, even though my letter had nothing to do with anything sexual. He seemed desperate for some female interaction, and I'm sure he was considering all the hard bodies in the joint lol. 

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone else has written to a famous, or should so say "infamous" criminal. Or maybe you know someone who has.

Either way, do tell...LOL

Edited by Tiffani

5 hours ago, Tiffani said:

I sent a letter to George Jung in prison, (the movie "Blow" Johnny - fuckin fine ass- Depp lol), hell....back in maybe 2007 or so....honestly I don't remember the year. Unfortunately, I lost his response letter during a move!! Anyway, dude was a complete horndog. In his response he was talking about how he liked to be dominated and shit, full of specifics lol, even though my letter had nothing to do with anything sexual. He seemed desperate for some female interaction, and I'm sure he was considering all the hard bodies in the joint lol. 

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone else has written to a famous, or should so say "infamous" criminal. Or maybe you know someone who has.

Why on earth would you want to write a letter to some old coke mule that sleeps with a half glass of water with his teeth floating in them every night? :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tiffani said:

I hope you handled his letter with rubber gloves?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm curious as to actually what you wrote in your letter.

ooooh dont!!!!

somethings is better to keep it a secret.

answering the question:no,i havent. I Guess i would write one to someone i actually considered innocent for some reason....afterall we have seen stories. But yeah that could make me write a letter to a prisioner

25 minutes ago, love&hates said:

ooooh dont!!!!

somethings is better to keep it a secret.

haha, well hey, @Tiffani is the one who put this out here! But no, I just wondered if it was a letter of admiration, or a letter of condemnation, or for research, etc etc..there has to be a compelling reason I would think, to write someone in prison...

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

haha, well hey, @Tiffani is the one who put this out here! But no, I just wondered if it was a letter of admiration, or a letter of condemnation, or for research, etc etc..there has to be a compelling reason I would think, to write someone in prison...

to me just sounded like she did it for the hell of it. No big reason....just to pass time. Maybe im wrong ,but she told the story in such a light way that sounds like it .