Izzy Stradlin new song released

Kmartin9928

16 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Hope he doesn't have the Galaxy Note 7 lol

Ha Ha.

He defiantly has a similar theme running through a lot of his songs, a keep moving on attitude to life.

I hope he does some gigs, he has a wealth of material that would make for a great show.

6 hours ago, starlight said:

Clearly another dig at Axl & Co.

Its a reoccurring style in of a lot of his song, I doubt his spent the last 25 years writing songs that make digs at Axl or any of the others.

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Cool song! It's Izzy, true to form. Walk, run, roll, move, ride, drive and above all else always look forward never ever back. His philosophy- just underscored by the fact that looking back didn't go so well for him this year. 

^^ Yep this, 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I don't see it as a dig towards Axl & co. I see this song as a big fuck you haters, you don't get to me and I could care less what you think of me. 

He's feeling stronger and moving on to more important things. IMO.

Like touring the world with a new solo album, or with the old ones, I guess we wouldn't care at all :P

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I don't see it as a dig towards Axl & co. I see this song as a big fuck you haters, you don't get to me and I could care less what you think of me. 

He's feeling stronger and moving on to more important things. IMO.

I see the song having a wider political narrative, but that's probably just because I've been watching the news a lot more recently :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I wonder if we are going to get that Izzy interview that Art Tavana talked about on the podcast? He said it would be out in about a month and that was about a month ago...

Hope so, but not holding my breath. If it does materialise I have the feeling it will be something obscure, not a mainstream publication or perhaps a local radio. 

55 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Soon is the word? 

hamster-soon.gif

Speaking about Izzy, yesterday one rock fest from my country tweeted to Izzy that they would love to have him next year and I'm just freakin' out at the little possibility to finally see him live! It's not gonna happen, but i love to freak out about stupid things :P

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I wonder if we are going to get that Izzy interview that Art Tavana talked about on the podcast? He said it would be out in about a month and that was about a month ago...

off topic, but your profile pic - where is that one from?