If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

43 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

@tharbin80 that's another new name to me, but that's a damn good song! You're one country connected mofo, man! :lol: If you ever range as far as eastern KS, give me a holler... 

Will do. The entire album is on YouTube and is really good. Colter Wall does some backing vocals on some songs. 

50 minutes ago, J Dog said:

That Love 2 Hate is pretty good. I'll check him out.

I might be checking this guy out over the weekend, got a lot going on and not sure if I'll be able to but seems like he'd be good live.

Cody is fantastic live. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Rocks in her snowballs- goddamn. We didn't even do that... :lol:

:lol: neither did we. Then again we see snow like once every 5 years so anything past a regular snowball or a half assed snowman never crossed our mind.

31 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Oh my, who is that Josh guy? :drool:  Speaking of Waylon, he was certainly sexy too in that manly man bad boy kind of way wasn't he. 

Oh yes very sexy, rawr :lol: nah, he was a bad man for sure.

I've always loved that line from Ramblin Man...you better move away you're standing too close to the flame...

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Oh yes very sexy, rawr :lol: nah, he was a bad man for sure.

I've always loved that line from Ramblin Man...you better move away you're standing too close to the flame...

Down in Alabama they call me "the man of Joy..still do!"   haha.  

This whole song is The Bad Man Anthem right here. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Down in Alabama they call me "the man of Joy..still do!"   haha.  

This whole song is The Bad Man Anthem right here. :D

Still do :lol:

Where I'm from, he's one of those cats that if he walked into the bar even the baddest sons of bitches would be like, oh shit that's Waylon.

True story, we were hanging out one night and a lot of new stuff was getting played, one of the old timers was like man damn how about some Waylon or something. Some young drunk loudmouth was like ah man we don't wanna hear none of that old shit. My man was like, what the hell did you say about Waylon boy? He was ready to throw down, he set his beer down and everything :lol:. Needless to say, young buck was quick to put on Good Ol Boys after that :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Where I'm from, he's one of those cats that if he walked into the bar even the baddest sons of bitches would be like, oh shit that's Waylon.

True story, we were hanging out one night and a lot of new stuff was getting played, one of the old timers was like man damn how about some Waylon or something. Some young drunk loudmouth was like ah man we don't wanna hear none of that old shit. My man was like, what the hell did you say about Waylon boy? He was ready to throw down, he set his beer down and everything :lol:. Needless to say, young buck was quick to put on Good Ol Boys after that :lol:

I'd have bought that old sumbitch a beer. 

20 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Was it at this bar? 

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'd have bought that old sumbitch a beer. 

Oh I had his back, maybe even egging it on :lol: I was like, I heard him cuz he was disrespecting Waylon cuz that shit ain't right cuz we all wanna hear Waylon too :lol: After he played Waylon, old timer gave him me that little nod and was like that's what I'm talking about.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Was it at this bar? 

Pretty damn close actually lol little juke joint called Lottie Pearls. Owned by a little old lady named Miss Lottie, her son helped her run it. She was cool as shit. Late at night once the crowd left, she would let us regulars open the back door and smoke a joint "Just if anybody comes in y'all boys go on out and shut the door" :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Aww, Miss Lottie. 

2:42

Well damn, that pretty much nailed it right there. I don't know if I like or dislike the fact you got me listening to him :lol:

She wouldn't let me drink at first since I was so young but once she found out who my people were she was like, ok but put it in a cup and if anybody asks you didn't get it from me :lol: