If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

5 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Country music and therefore this thread being about pain and heartache and desperation and no happy endings? Ya ok, that works as secondary theme song! lol.

Well, really I was thinking about the talking about old school stuff, name dropping the old boys, and "that's what I'm feeling today"... :lol: And we all gotta fight our fight...

Thought it fit the few of us regulars...

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, really I was thinking about the talking about old school stuff, name dropping the old boys, and "that's what I'm feeling today"... :lol: And we all gotta fight our fight...

Thought it fit the few of us regulars...

oh. oh ya, there's that too :lol: 

I'm outta likes but I'm loving all these Waylon posts! 

19 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

@Sosso I've been waiting for someone to post this in F! ^^ (i thought for sure J Dog would..) 

I feel like I used too much Cash on the last marathon :lol: here's a good one with Waylon to make up for it.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2017 at 4:54 AM, Sosso said:

Simply the best

Yep. San Quentin and Folsom Prison are a great combo. Plus people forget how bad ass of a move it was at the time for him to do those shows. Legendary type shit.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Yep. San Quentin and Folsom Prison are a great combo. Plus people forget how bad ass of a move it was at the time for him to do those shows. Legendary type shit.

Just listen to the lyrics of "San Quentin". It's a wonder that he was able to perform it. But maybe the prison guards didn't wanna cause a riot among the prisoners.

58 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Just listen to the lyrics of "San Quentin". It's a wonder that he was able to perform it. But maybe the prison guards didn't wanna cause a riot among the prisoners.

Great song. Yeah and to hear the stories tension was high at both shows. They said the staff was jumpy as hell at Folsom. I love how certain lines got the prisoners all worked up and you can hear them get loud and yell and shit. I'm sure it felt like something special to a lot of those in the audience.

For a second there I thought that ^^ was this stupid song! :P Basically a chick goes into a bar, takes a shine to this guy and half an hour later is banging him in his truck cause he's such a country boy. And of course according to the video she's all decked out in leather cause ya know, that's how it goes :lol:

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

For a second there I thought that ^^ was this stupid song! :P Basically a chick goes into a bar, takes a shine to this guy and half an hour later is banging him in his truck cause he's such a country boy. And of course according to the video she's all decked out in leather cause ya know, that's how it goes :lol:

Ha- no, that's a whole different thing right there! :lol:

Between the quality of the song, his look, trying to name drop Country Boy Can Survive, and saying stuff like "watch the cup that I'm spittin my dip inside", I can safely say Jake Owen can kiss my ass :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Chris Ledoux was an actual rodeo cowboy in his youth. He is revered by cowboys (me too)...

Seems like I've heard that before. That's pretty cool. He's got them cowboy songs for sure.

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The other guy, I don't know about...:lol: but I imagine he never left the pavement...

If him and Loretta Lynn got in a fight I'm putting my money on the coal miner's daughter.