Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Tori72 said:

Her story or better - the way she wrote it and sees it - makes me sad and creeped out on so many levels. Very mixed emotions.

Right? Makes you wonder what she was thinking.

- Izzy was probably high as a kite when he was with her and doesn't remember her at all.

- Even if he did remember... who really wants to see somebody they had a one night stand with again?

The whole thing was super cringey to me. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Yeah... my Axl- related mental disorder is not totally over yet..  nice gif btw:lol:

It's ok. I forgive you. But seek help if your mental disorder doesn't improve soon. We can't lose you to the Axlites. :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Her story or better - the way she wrote it and sees it - makes me sad and creeped out on so many levels. Very mixed emotions.

There is a hint of insecurity in her and the way she portrays it. But I think it paints Izzy as a sweet-kind of shy guy.  Sort of how I would expect him to be in that era. The follow up was a bit cringe worthy, but at least he was cool about it-who knows if he remembered her.  Listening to the podcast interview and this, he seems like he would be a fun guy to talk to and hang out with-very down to Earth :) 

Edited by Tombstoneflavor
Misspelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I also felt weird while reading it. Mostly jealous :P but the fact I was 11 at that time makes me feel better. But, seriously, when he asked her "was it good?" you can feel her heart breaking through the computer screen, like a slap on her face. Of course, he didn't remember her and that's just normal. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I also felt weird while reading it. Mostly jealous :P but the fact I was 11 at that time makes me feel better. But, seriously, when he asked her "was it good?" you can feel her heart breaking through the computer screen, like a slap on her face. Of course, he didn't remember her and that's just normal. 

He was probably just trying to be funny considering the situation. I doubt he realized how much it meant to her. :shrugs:

34 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

He was probably just trying to be funny considering the situation. I doubt he realized how much it meant to her. :shrugs:

I know right? I mean, Izzy was like this back then :lol:

tumblr_osq6zvI1pE1s3jwbao1_1280.jpg

Also, I just want to raise a red alert to all tumblr users in here. If you see some fanfic titled Duff x Izzy, for your own sake, run away.:facepalm: 

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Also, I just want to raise a red alert to all tumblr users in here. If you see some fanfic titled Duff x Izzy, for your own sake, run away.:facepalm: 

I created an account there just a few days ago only to be able to post pics here. But now you got me curious... :suspicious:

15 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I think Iz looks great in almost anything... but that mustache .... ugh.:wacko: I know he doesn't look like Yosemite Sam with it like Axl does, but still...:facepalm:

Edited by Fourteenbeers

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Nooo I love Izzy with the face fur :bitchfight:

16 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Me too. I usually don't like mustaches and beards but I would take him like that anyday. :kiss:

Glad you gals like it... it's a matter of taste (and I don't want to taste it :lol:)

@Jane M. nice pics.

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

He looks like he had a problem growing the facial hair, the tache has filled out, but the beard defiantly bum fluff! 

Isn't this about the same time as he got bitten by his dad's dog, on the face? Perhaps he decided to hide the marks with a bit of hair, I don't think I've seen him do it in any other pics.

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

He looks like he had a problem growing the facial hair, the tache has filled out, but the beard defiantly bum fluff! 

Isn't this about the same time as he got bitten by his dad's dog, on the face? Perhaps he decided to hide the marks with a bit of hair, I don't think I've seen him do it in any other pics.

That could be the case. But why is he shoving a french fry (if that is a french fry) in his nose? :lol:

:ph34r: I always thought he was doing a line. But yeah looking at it closer it could be a chip and the theory is nicer as far as putting things up your nose goes.

Edited by Archtop