Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Tori72 said:

I can see Izzy on his bike up there. Can you? ;)

Beautiful! Where is that?

It's a highway here that goes all the way from San Diego, CA to Fort Bragg, CA... then it turns into highway 101 and goes all the way up to Seattle. The whole road is pretty much like that picture with little coastal tourist towns along the way so that's why it's such a popular trip.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Like you wouldn't want to drive down this???

3-Big-Sur-no-comment-needed1.jpg

:bitchfight::lol:

(especially when duff is waiting for you at the end!:smiley-confused2:)

I swear to dog if I dream about this tonight, I'm blaming you. J/k. Although it wouldn't be any worse than the dream I had the other night where I was getting intimate with Duff at some sort of lake. Or the one where Axl and I had to go rescue Duff from obsessive fan girls and Axl got kinda intimate with me as well.

Yeah...there's something seriously wrong with my brain.

12 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I swear to dog if I dream about this tonight, I'm blaming you. J/k. Although it wouldn't be any worse than the dream I had the other night where I was getting intimate with Duff at some sort of lake. Or the one where Axl and I had to go rescue Duff from obsessive fan girls and Axl got kinda intimate with me as well.

Yeah...there's something seriously wrong with my brain.

At least you're getting some action, girl! I wasn't even participating in my dream. I wonder what's worse!!! :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

At least you're getting some action, girl! I wasn't even participating in my dream. I wonder what's worse!!! :rofl-lol:

You were just watching and waiting for Duzzy to happen. LOL.

I'll take any GNR action in my dreams....except for with Steven. That would just feel wrong.

9 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I mean... if it was Izzy instead of Duffy... :drool:

Nice to see new people on this thread.  I think I've seen someone on YouTube with a channel called "KillerQueen" but that's probably nothing to do with you, I'm just guessing...(those videos had nothing to do with Izzy)

11 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Like you wouldn't want to drive down this???

3-Big-Sur-no-comment-needed1.jpg

:bitchfight::lol:

(especially when duff is waiting for you at the end!:smiley-confused2:)

I'm so jealous that you live in California Kris, because: 

a) you live much closer to Izzy than I do and

b) I'd love to drive down that that road.  I couldn't t do it at the moment, though. Too tipsy to do it ( thanks to scotch).  I have a date with my friends tonight. But I promise I'll be back tomorrow. With an Izzy related post. Have a good day/evening/night/ or whatever, everyone, live long and prosper (and love Izzy):wub:

tumblr_onfeu4jlu11s3jwbao1_1280.png

This  has been posted here before, but I have visited this place myself few years ago.  It's Nyhamn (New Port) in Copenhagen, Denmark. It's packed with tourists during summer (it's also the  location of where H.C Andersen, the creator of the Little Mermaid, used to live. I've taken a photo of this place and it looked like a postcard. Needless to say, picture of  Nyhamn with Izzy would have been much better, but sadly I can't time travel. 

But here's my pic of Nyhamn without Izzy. 

eZeUKPq.jpg

Something is missing from this pic... a little bit of Izzy would improve it a lot. 

BTW,  we've reached 300 pages on the Izzy-thread

Faith Holland night celebration light fireworks GIF

Low-key celebrations ...

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typos

32 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

T

I've seen this foto with a bored and somewhat insecure looking Jimmy. Izzy's doing his cool don't talk to me face and Jimmy is patiently waiting a step beyond.

One of those subtle Izzy Diva moments, if you ask me.

24 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Nice to see new people on this thread.  I think I've seen someone on YouTube with a channel called "KillerQueen" but that's probably nothing to do with you, I'm just guessing...(those videos had nothing to do with Izzy)

b) I'd love to drive down that that road.  I couldn't t do it at the moment, though. Too tipsy to do it ( thanks to scotch).  I have a date with my friends tonight. But I promise I'll be back tomorrow. With an Izzy related post. Have a good day/evening/night/ or whatever, everyone, live long and prosper (and love Izzy):wub:

This  has been posted here before, but I have visited this place myself few years ago.  It's Nyhamn (New Port) in Copenhagen, Denmark. It's packed with tourists during summer (it's also the  location of where H.C Andersen, the creator of the Little Mermaid, used to live. I've taken a photo of this place and it looked like a postcard. Needless to say, picture of  Nyhamn with Izzy would have been much better, but sadly I can't time travel. 

But here's  my pic of Nyhamn  without Izzy. 

eZeUKPq.jpg

Something is missing from this pic... a little bit of Izzy would improve it a lot. 

Tbh I lurked a lot in this thread long before I signed in, I decided to join the fun (Also basically no one I know knows who's Izzy/or care enough about him ) And nop, I don't have a YT channel.

Hope you have fun, don't drink too much!!! ^^ ahhaha

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I've seen this foto with a bored and somewhat insecure looking Jimmy. Izzy's doing his cool don't talk to me face and Jimmy is patiently waiting a step beyond.

Someone please make a Izzy diva picture compilation. I didn't knew I needed this 'til know

28 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Could be. There's something weird going on in this forum. I can't see any like-buttons or our gender icons/symbols/ or any of my previous posts in my profile (there seems to be a message from Downzy, I see.)  Maybe I should become a Club member and give some revenue to this forum so it would work more properly. What do you think?

19 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Tbh I lurked a lot in this thread long before I signed in, I decided to join the fun (Also basically no one I know knows who's Izzy/or care enough about him ) And nop, I don't have a YT channel.

Hope you have fun, don't drink too much!!! ^^ ahhaha

Welcome to the thread. I'll keep it cool... :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers

6 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

There's something weird going on in this forum. I can't see any like-buttons or our gender icons/symbols/ or any of my previous posts in my profile (there seems to be a message from Downzy, I see.)  Maybe I should become a Club member and give some revenue to this forum so it would  work more properly. What do you think?

Just a few minutes ago I lurked on the Announcementes Section trying to discover what's going on and I found the Downzy message you said. I'll paste it here for everyone:

Forum,

Please be advised that over the next couple of weeks the forum will be cleaned from all adult/mature imagery. The reason for this is to help in our efforts to reinstate our Google Adsense account. Quite frankly, the forum is in need of revenue streams in order to operate in its current condition. The goal is ultimately to generate enough revenue so that donations are no longer needed to pay the server costs. 

So I apologize if we seem a little overzealous in our efforts to scrub the site from content that we generally would allow. While this policy has been part of the forum rules for quite some time, we are actually going to enforce it over the next few weeks. This means that any and all members using adult/mature imagery within their avatars or signatures will be asked to change it to something that adhere's to the forum's guidelines. It would be a great help if any member with such content could go ahead and do this now before a mod/admin is required to change it for you. 

And please refrain from posting content that might be considered indecent. Specifically, the site will not tolerate any posts/signatures/avatars that include imagery of the following:

- Strategically covered nudity
- Sheer or see-through clothing
- Lewd or provocative poses
- Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
- drugs/drug use
- extremely disturbing depictions of violence
- mutilation

Look, this isn't the greatest endeavour this site has ever done and I'm not going to lie that no one wishes it has come to this. Yeah, it might be little less fun around here for a little while, but if you appreciate having this forum around then your cooperation will go along way to ensuring its long-term survival. 

Thanks!

Edited by kkferro72

2 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Just a few minutes ago I lurked on the Announcementes Section trying to discover what's going on and I found the Downzy message you said. I'll paste it here for everyone:

Forum,

Please be advised that over the next couple of weeks the forum will be cleaned from all adult/mature imagery. The reason for this is to help in our efforts to reinstate our Google Adsense account. Quite frankly, the forum is in need of revenue streams in order to operate in its current condition. The goal is ultimately to generate enough revenue so that donations are no longer needed to pay the server costs. 

So I apologize if we seem a little overzealous in our efforts to scrub the site from content that we generally would allow. While this policy has been part of the forum rules for quite some time, we are actually going to enforce it over the next few weeks. This means that any and all members using adult/mature imagery within their avatars or signatures will be asked to change it to something that adhere's to the forum's guidelines. It would be a great help if any member with such content could go ahead and do this now before a mod/admin is required to change it for you. 

And please refrain from posting content that might be considered indecent. Specifically, the site will not tolerate any posts/signatures/avatars that include imagery of the following:

- drugs/drug use
- mutilation

Look, this isn't the greatest endeavour this site has ever done and I'm not going to lie that no one wishes it has come to this. Yeah, it might be little less fun around here for a little while, but if you appreciate having this forum around then your cooperation will go along way to ensuring its long-term survival. 

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I really can't  say that we (or people on the other threads) would have been posting the kind of content that has been described above.  (unless they are referring to Axl when it comes to lewd and provocative poses etc. :lol: )

Edited by Fourteenbeers

12 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

We are gonna have trouble posting some young Axl pics now . Damm

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

Forum,

- drugs/drug use
- mutilation

Thanks!

There goes a good chunk of the images in the Women's Thread.

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

But here's my pic of Nyhamn without Izzy. 

eZeUKPq.jpg

That's so cool that you took a pic at almost the exact same angle! 

And don't be jealous of me. I live in the ugly part of california (sacramento) 90% of the time. :P I only get to go to the nice areas when I'm working. I'd much rather be in Europe! :lol:

First they take away our genders and now our boobs. :max: Rude. :bitchfight: What about Axl in his assless chaps, are those advertiser friendly? :lol:

He should just post a donate button on the site somewhere. Even if people only donate a dollar that would still add up and keep the site running.

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

First they take away our genders and now our boobs. :max: Rude. :bitchfight: What about Axl in his assless chaps, are those advertiser friendly? :lol:

He should just post a donate button on the site somewhere. Even if people only donate a dollar that would still add up and keep the site running.

I'll be glad to see the Axl in assless chaps banned forever to be honest. 

14 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I don't remember if I read it in Duff's book or in an interview (I kinda jumped some parts of Duff's book tbh :-₩) but it basically was that. Izzy rode his bike all the way to Duff's house (while he was still in Indiana and no L.A maybe...?) for Duff's birthday

I remember reading that duff interview where he said izzy drove 11 hours from Baja to wherever he's having his birthday just to attend.

6 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Forum,

- drugs/drug use
- mutilation

Thanks!

I went over there and didn't see this so maybe it's not a new message from Aug 2017 or else I am blind? 

K, found it...he posted it on October 31, 2014 and I can tell you firsthand that it is not really enforced. Not saying I am guilty of posting this type of content... or am I. :ph34r: 

I would never! :P

Edited by marlingrl03