"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Late night with the devil - 7/10 

It's real B movie stuff done well. Some might consider it corny, maybe a bit obvious but I got a few jump scares and that's what you want end of the day when you're conjuring the devil

Godzilla Minus One - 8/10

Loved it. I think that it wasn't an American dub helped, if you like your Godzilla movies this one doesn't disappoint although the story is pretty simple but what do you want with a Godzilla movie?

The Passanger

On 5/9/2024 at 7:08 PM, Tom2112 said:

Late night with the devil - 7/10 

It's real B movie stuff done well. Some might consider it corny, maybe a bit obvious but I got a few jump scares and that's what you want end of the day when you're conjuring the devil

Godzilla Minus One - 8/10

Loved it. I think that it wasn't an American dub helped, if you like your Godzilla movies this one doesn't disappoint although the story is pretty simple but what do you want with a Godzilla movie?

Love Godzilla movies especially with King Kong and they are fighting the bad monsters.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Passanger

Love Godzilla movies especially with King Kong and they are fighting the bad monsters.

You're in luck with recent releases then, there's so many new Godzilla/king kong movies of late😄 Check this movie out, even though it's Godzilla wrecking shit and the people fighting it