"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

I'm going to see Barbie today. Will let the thread know my thoughts later. ^_^

On 5/17/2023 at 8:59 AM, action said:

coming to america

deadly pursuit (shoot to kill)

twins

fright night

adventures in babysitting (absolute cult classic)

heartbreak ridge

every which way but loose

red heat

kindergarten cop

robocop

predator

indy 3, last crusade

dr no

an innocent man (with tom selleck; great prison scenes)

escape from alcatraz

the goonies

the mask

rambo 2 (the one in the jungle)

Some of these i do love too. Kindergarden Cop  Loose,  Escape from Alcatraz The Goonies and An innocent man loved that   some classic titles here.

Loved Phone booth with Collin Farrelll. Saw it in the movies.  It was one of his early films.

I love Jason Statham. Loved him since the first Transporter and have seen every movie after that. He's so handsome and sexy and does great action movies. 

Those movies are awesome. 

Have you see The Expendables with him. Awesome movies. Also Meg about the shark. The second one is coming out next month.

The Crank movies were funny and awesome. Jason is a great actor and a great action star.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 8:36 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Loved Phone booth with Collin Farrelll. Saw it in the movies.  It was one of his early films.

I love Jason Statham. Loved him since the first Transporter and have seen every movie after that. He's so handsome and sexy and does great action movies. 

Those movies are awesome. 

Have you see The Expendables with him. Awesome movies. Also Meg about the shark. The second one is coming out next month.

The Crank movies were funny and awesome. Jason is a great actor and a great action star.

I have seen The Expendables.  It is brilliant @dontdamnmeuyi2015 Such a zingy ,well written script which i always look for.  Yes he is one of the greats in acting.

Re- Barbie the Movie -Barbie was a hilarious watch. It is recommended.  A Whimsical , Dazzling & Empowering Adventure . Plus ,very cool that Slash was involved in 'Ken's' song.

I hope to see  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem in August. you guys ^_^ I'm really excited about that.