"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

M3GAN...it was alright. Definitely better than Grimcutty....the most boring scary movie that I have ever seen. 

I saw it too. I think what happened to her with the dog was the cause of her malfunction. lol

I watched this movie called Cordiela. Not sure what the hell was going on but it was good. I think it could have gone a few different ways but I really wish it was more outright. Hate when you don't know exactly what's going on and then the movie ends.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:36 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Dirty Harry (1971)

5/5

Such a great movie. I recently re-watched the whole series and they're all awesome. I love 70's cop thrillers like this, The French Connection, Dog Day Afternoon etc. I'm amazed at what they could get away with back then, before the MPAA started censoring the shit out of things.

18 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What is this about? Who is in it? Looks creepy.

"A man begins to sense that everyone around is morphing into monsters, and feels the need to protect his good friend from the perceived impending mayhem." (2015)

On 4/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, Rovim said:

"A man begins to sense that everyone around is morphing into monsters, and feels the need to protect his good friend from the perceived impending mayhem." (2015)

I bet he's right. Cool. Love horror movies. All my life and still. My parents and grandparents huge horror fans. My daughter loves them too. She knows they aren't real and it's all make up and special effects.  We've met so many horror actors at Texas Frightmares and they are all so cool and nice to their fans.

• GNFNR 1

Harlem-nights-poster-1.jpg

4/5

A stone cold classic and underrated AF.  The pacing between drama and comedy is top notch. I remember seeing this when it first came out on VHS at our mom and pop rental store. So many quotes

Quick: How's Sunshine doing on that pick up man?

Bennie Wilson: Oh, he proposed to her four times already, said he would leave his wife & kids and convert from Catholic to Baptist. Now you know that's some mean pussy to make a man change gods.

:

• Like 1

going to see the new mario movie with my family, since it is 100 % woke free!

the critics are losing their minds over this, so you know it will be brilliant

FINALLY, an entertaining, relaxing friendly movie to watch 

exactly, the values I stand for.

this, and top gun, prove that slowly the world is becoming normal again

@Oldest Goat you gonna watch it?

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:39 PM, Jabberwocky said:

Clerks_III.jpg

2.5/5

Seemed to me it was more of a drama than a comedy. The funny kinda just came and went. It went with the whole meta-reboot that Jay & Silent Bob Reboot did but that was "funnier"

Did watch some of it. Was shocked by the ending.  I really like Clerks the best and the Silent Bob and Jay movies better too.