NEW Band Logo?

I don't know if this has been posted here already, but has anyone noticed the shirt slash was wearing in one of the shows in Japan? It seem to have a new appetite inspired cross logo. Duff was also wearing a cap with the same logo in the soundcheck video where they were playing estranged. 

Edited by GoForJMark
More details added.

It's by some company called Chrome Hearts.  I think they're just one of those small brands that Asian people go nuts over for no reason.

The shirt slash was wearing (not the actual shirt, just the same design) is listed on the Yahoo Auctions Japan for over $1000.  Pretty stupid if you ask me and I don't even think it's cool looking.  But some people are really in to "brands."

23 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

It's by some company called Chrome Hearts.  I think they're just one of those small brands that Asian people go nuts over for no reason.

The shirt slash was wearing (not the actual shirt, just the same design) is listed on the Yahoo Auctions Japan for over $1000.  Pretty stupid if you ask me and I don't even think it's cool looking.  But some people are really in to "brands."

Hey! Im Asian and I never heard of that brand! Maybe @tifalucis!