GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

That Axl is so fucking weird....such strange character...Buenos Aires (la Ciudad de la Furia) one of the most beautiful, eclectic and interesting cities in the world and he is in his room...doing...?

... doing the Brazilian masseuse? :ph34r: :smiley-confused2:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How would they know this woman "kept visiting" Axl? :question:

Bullshit. All the campers outside Faena never put a foot inside the hotel and I know this for a fact.

What's the name of the Brazilian masseuse? Is she the same as Nabley3? 

I figure they must have seen her with TB. :shrugs:

I don't remember the name. I saw it on a list I think someone posted in the old thread, but it was def not Nibley! Btw, I think Nibley's name is actually Sara. And if you check out her IG you see that she's only been part of the ACDC tour and the current NA leg so far. So Axl must have different therapists. He's such a masseuse slut! :lol:

Edited by solstar

12 minutes ago, solstar said:

I figure they must have seen her with TB. :shrugs:

I don't remember the name. I saw it on a list I think someone posted in the old thread, but it was def not Nibley! Btw, I think Nibley's name is actually Sara. And if you check out her IG you see that she's only been part of the ACDC tour and the current NA leg so far. So Axl must have different therapists. He's such a masseuse slut! :lol:

Yeah but there are lots of women who hang out with TB.... They have the social media manager Nicolette, the nannies for Natalia, the wives of band members and other crew guys and now the masseuse? It's hard to tell from all that people.

Now one thing I see plausible is that this Nibley could be dating Axl. She's good looking, young and pretty much easier to date for Axl than a high profile woman or model. Besides, he hardly goes out so its logical his dates will have to come from the inner circle.

Edited by killuridols

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Now one thing I see plausible is that this Nibley could be dating Axl. She's good looking, young and pretty much easier to date for Axl than a high profile woman or model. Besides, he hardly goes out so its logical his dates will have to come from the inner circle.

She  looks normal....I wish he dates someone, he needs a woman in his life...not Beta...Beta must go with his children

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah but there are lots of women who hang out with TB.... They have the social media manager Nicolette, the nannies for Natalia, the wives of band members and other crew guys and now the masseuse? It's hard to tell from all that people.

Now one thing I see plausible is that this Nibley could be dating Axl. She's good looking, young and pretty much easier to date for Axl than a high profile woman or model. Besides, he hardly goes out so its logical his dates will have to come from the inner cir:shrugs:cle 

Yeah, it is suspicious that she's been spotted spending time off with him and TB. I mean, how sore can his muscles be? :P

Unless he's having some special treatment...

Edit: just found it! the name of the other masseuse is Mariana Lima!

Edited by solstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, solstar said:

Yeah, it is suspicious that she's been spotted spending time off with him and TB. I mean, how sore can his muscles be? :P

That could be the petite Brazilian woman that was claimed Axl was seen with.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

She  looks normal....I wish he dates someone, he needs a woman in his life...not Beta...Beta must go with his children

totally agree, he needs to find a normal person who isn't high profile...which somehow I don't see happening :no: I did some LinkedIn stalking and seems massage lady is also into being a TV presenter :facepalm: hopefully not another person with an ulterior motive.

I saw one of Fernando's Instagram stories ages ago that he did at one of the Canadian shows which massage lady was in, and at first I actually thought it was Sasha (and in my head was like noooo not her again). Plausible they could be dating, but then somehow I think not..

7 hours ago, solstar said:

Totally.... also, this masseuse girl seems out of the ordinary from her Instagram.  I mean, I really dont know how well this profession is paid in other countries but here it is not something wow or to be very proud of. By the look of her pics she seems to be kind of wealthy :shrugs:

The other brazilian masseuse now I remember her name! Yes, I've seen her commenting on TB's photos.

http://www.instagram.com/marilima5

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Apparently she's 31 years old, so that fits the target of Axl lately.

And all her hashtags only include Axl, which I found a bit odd.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Totally.... also, this masseuse girl seems out of the ordinary from her Instagram.  I mean, I really dont know how well this profession is paid in other countries but here it is not something wow or to be very proud of. By the look of her pics she seems to be kind of wealthy :shrugs:

The other brazilian masseuse now I remember her name! Yes, I've seen her commenting on TB's photos.

http://www.instagram.com/marilima5

Apparently she's 31 years old, so that fits the target of Axl lately.

And all her hashtags only include Axl, which I found a bit odd.

One thing's for sure: that girl is beautiful! I find it kinda odd she was with them, I mean Axl was only with his 'family' right? Even the PT that seems to tag along with them everywhere is at home. It's a little tour break, everyone went home to their family, even Fernie it seems, so why the masseuse would stay? :shrugs:

Edited by dgnr

6 hours ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

totally agree, he needs to find a normal person who isn't high profile...which somehow I don't see happening :no: I did some LinkedIn stalking and seems massage lady is also into being a TV presenter :facepalm: hopefully not another person with an ulterior motive.

I saw one of Fernando's Instagram stories ages ago that he did at one of the Canadian shows which massage lady was in, and at first I actually thought it was Sasha (and in my head was like noooo not her again). Plausible they could be dating, but then somehow I think not..

I get the concern, but really he is going to have to risk getting hurt or being taken advantage of with anybody wherever they come from now. If he wanted a proper relationship. 

Shes been around him for a good while now and we are only just finding out about her, so if they were dating (cos I'm not saying they are) she's not "used" him yet. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
:/

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

One thing's for sure: that girl is beautiful! I find it kinda odd she was with them, I mean Axl was only with his 'family' right? Even the PT that seems to tag along with them everywhere is at home. It's a little tour break, everyone went home to their family, even Fernie it seems, so why the masseuse would stay? :shrugs:

And your avatar only pops up at a show every now and then for what, a year now? 

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh and I just want to share this with you fellow europeans: last night I dreamed about Axl. It was next year, the tour would be over and he was MIA, hidding on his hills, until I saw him out of the blue. He was a guest at Eurovision, opening the show. Received in apotheosis by the crowd. And singing a cover. Of 'More Than Words' :crazy:

oh my god that really made me laugh :lol: awesome

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

I find it odd but the other way around. Assuming he is dating this woman. Why he has to bring Beta and Vanessa with him?  

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

A year? We wish, but no, he was very present at the first european shows, showing me his ass in Lisbon and all - that's when I kidnapped him and now is taken hostage in my bedroom, that's why he's been away -but, yeah, he's been kinda MIA. Last time he was seen around was at the Apollo show, I think.

Omg, my time perception :facepalm:

Well, it feels like a year since they last came here :P

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Yes, this is a good logic.

To be honest, there's something about her, her face, her eyes, her behavior and the pictures she's posting that tells me that she's totally doing Axl or is somehow attracted by him. Just check the hashtags, they only mention Axl, barely the rest of the band.

Another thing.... even if the fan who called her his girlfriend is clueless as she seems to be..... it makes me wonder WHY DID SHE ASSUME THAT WOMAN WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? If we think about it, one doesnt go around assuming things about people unless you see something. I'm suspicious of what the fan saw that made her think this woman was his girlfriend. There's plenty of body signals that all humans with normal socialization understand even without knowing the relationship among other humans.

And last but not least.... Here I appeal to the intelligent minds in this thread. What do you people think the caption of this picture mean?? :question:

"When I realized they weren't proposing to me" :question::question:

Could it be this?...... "When I realized they weren't proposing to me... I had to propose to them."

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Another thing.... even if the fan who called her his girlfriend is clueless as she seems to be..... it makes me wonder WHY DID SHE ASSUME THAT WOMAN WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? If we think about it, one doesnt go around assuming things about people unless you see something. I'm suspicious of what the fan saw that made her think this woman was his girlfriend. There's plenty of body signals that all humans with normal socialization understand even without knowing the relationship among other humans.

Totally agree, the lady of the picture had to see some body language to assume that, maybe an embrace, because she said a girlfriend or a daughter....she must have seen something

1 hour ago, penelope said:

The girl is pretty and I think her age is fine,  maybe Axl  smiling lately is because  of her?

No! That's because of Slash, obviously :ph34r::P 

19 minutes ago, Padme said:

I find it odd but the other way around. Assuming he is dating this woman. Why he has to bring Beta and Vanessa with him?  

Even IF he's dating her, well they just went to the fish tank, right? It's the kind of program you can do with your girlfriemd, your 'sister' and your 'mommy'. But yeah, I get what you're saying, it's Axl, Beta-dependent, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took Beta and Vanesa along to a candlelight dinner. Odd, yeah.

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg, my time perception :facepalm:

Well, it feels like a year since they last came here :P

It sure does. Come back to this little land of ours, assholes!! :P 

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yiss!! I thought about that too. Like the woman says he was with two women and a man and his girlfriend. Something had to make her assume that. Like 'I have no idea who the man and the other women are (good for you, lady, good for you) but the other one seemed her girlfriend'. She definitely caught some vibe there. Odd. There's only two explanations for this IMO: or Axl is really sore and he couldn't let the poor girl take a job break of two weeks of a long-ass tour to go see her family and cats or  they're dating or doing each other or whatever the kids call it these days :P 

• Haha 1