GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

There it goes for so much ignoring on the Big Three's part!! :hahafyou:

:headbang:

I love how humble the caption of this pic is :wub: It's one rock legend meeting other rock legends and he still manages to sound amazed and truly grateful for it. I love you, Steven, never change :heart: 

• Like 3

Just now, purplestargirl said:

He's confusing the music industry with the tech industry. Smh.

LOL

No, Tim Cook is the new Geffen or Azoff of Axl's new excuse to not release a GN'R album :lol:

"Apple is out ta get me. They won't catch me. Cuz I'm innocent. They wont break meeeeee." 

CD 2 delayed another decade because of Internet related BS :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL

No, Tim Cook is the new Geffen or Azoff of Axl's new excuse to not release a GN'R album :lol:

"Apple is out ta get me. They won't catch me. Cuz I'm innocent. They wont break meeeeee." 

CD 2 delayed another decade because of Internet related BS :facepalm:

Yeah, blaming a tech company for your utter laziness on not releasing new music is funny. They're not really really related and that's not how that works, Mr. Rose.

At least Izzy puts out new music regardless of him touring or not. Although Izzy's releases are through iTunes....

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Yeah, blaming a tech company for your utter laziness on not releasing new music is funny. They're not really really related and that's not how that works, Mr. Rose.

At least Izzy puts out new music regardless of him touring or not. Although Izzy's releases are through iTunes....

The tech companies are currently ruling the way music is commercially distributed, though... so there's got to be some issue between Apple and GN'R?

:shrugs:

Axl's tweets are really boring.... he barks at everybody but he never bites...

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

The tech companies are currently ruling the way music is commercially distributed, though... so there's got to be some issue between Apple and GN'R?

Axl's tweets are really boring.... he barks at everybody but he never bites...

Hmmm....maybe they are recording an album and Apple is refusing to release it. Pure speculation on my end though.

The only connection between the music and tech industries is just that...how the product is distributed. I'm curious to what Tim Cook did that warranted a verbal lashing from the reclusive redhead. 

3 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Hey everyone,

Don't want to derail this thread but have you seen Erin's new insta post that says free as the air, and then her pic with an engagement ring. Does anyone know who she's engaged to?

Im surprised either :shrugs:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Read the article, maybe he is right.

For some reason I don’t get what the article is saying. So iTunes LP is itunes? LP is what? I hate this abbreviated, passive structured journalistic lingo, I never get it. :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

For some reason I don’t get what the article is saying. So iTunes LP is itunes? LP is what? I hate this abbreviated, passive structured journalistic lingo, I never get it. :shrugs:

You should read better :P

iTunes LP was introduced in 2009 as a way to bring the experience of an actual LP record to digital music purchases. iTunes LP purchases included liner notes, art work, videos, and more to go along with the songs. Apparently they haven’t sold well, so Apple is phasing them out.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Hey everyone,

Don't want to derail this thread but have you seen Erin's new insta post that says free as the air, and then her pic with an engagement ring. Does anyone know who she's engaged to?

Whoever, it’s probably someone new because wasn’t she instaflirtint with Tracii Guns until november/December last year? And I don’t get the post with the engagement ring and the post of ‘free like the air’ at same time. Confusing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Whoever, it’s probably someone new because wasn’t she instaflirtint with Tracii Guns until november/December last year? And I don’t get the post with the engagement ring and the post of ‘free like the air’ at same time. Confusing.

yes it is confusing. she continues to follow people, comments on the posts of fans who praise her ... this is a bit strange.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

The only thing that I could find is this: 

https://www.macobserver.com/analysis/itunes-lp-discontinued/

In some ways is a deterrent to release an album....

I'm going to guess the comparison with Trump is bad in Axl's eyes

Thank you! This makes sense!

The funniest part is that I never knew of this LP thing, even though I have purchased hundreds of songs via iTunes :wow:

Wow, Im a fucken idiot :lol:

But yeah.... why is Tim Cook like Trump??? In what sense?? :facepalm: