GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

33 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It is possible that we only will see Axl until June?

Really is frustrating...not an official word about GNR future or AC/DC future...

I'm cranky today reading about the possibility of a new SMKC album

What do you mean?!! I’m scared ... 

45 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It is possible that we only will see Axl until June?

Really is frustrating...not an official word about GNR future or AC/DC future...

I'm cranky today reading about the possibility of a new SMKC album

At least we know when we are going to see him this year for sure..... after that, we will be left in the darkness, until whoever knows how many years or decades later :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, money honey said:

What do you mean?!! I’m scared ... 

in the D&N there is a thread about SMKC new album possibility...and see..Duff and Slash are out...happy and giddy....and that awful ginger recluse, cannot even go to the wedding to his almost son....God bless for Trump...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've been wondering how difficult it's going to be to get Axl out of his house and back on the road. I hope he isn't dreading it. 

I suppose they're going to do some rehearsing before they come to Europe but it will be a miracle if he shows up to them :lol:

Yeah, maybe its hard but not so much like it must have been to do it in 2016, after 2 years of inactivity!

I really hope that after the NITL tour Axl goes performing with AC/DC at least.... the older he gets, the harder its gonna be to return to stages if too much time passes in between!

24 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Maybe Axl is out but hiding somehow?

Fake moustache, a hat ... you know.

:rofl-lol:

He's so hard to hide.... a ginger, his tattoes, he's rarely stripped down when it comes to clothes and THE VOICE :facepalm:

He opens his mouth and you know it is him.... not to mention when he laughs! :ph34r:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Maybe Axl is out but hiding somehow?

Fake moustache, a hat ... you know.

:rofl-lol:

Now, just imagine the moustache isn't fake and this time he has been away made him grow that scary stache he had in the NuGNR years again :smiley-confused2:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He's so hard to hide.... a ginger, his tattoes, he's rarely stripped down when it comes to clothes and THE VOICE :facepalm:

He opens his mouth and you know it is him.... not to mention when he laughs! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: jeje...

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Now, just imagine the moustache isn't fake and this time he has been away made him grow that scary stache he had in the NuGNR years again 

Please, please don't say that

We need to have a serious talk about Axl's style one day :P  That outfit is the weirdest way to go unrecognizable. It's like if a guy dressed like that passed by you on the street you would look for sure. It's just too much going on :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But remember he has other undercovers, like this yellow - again, yellow - sweats he wore in Latina America in 2014, I think :P 

tchola.jpg

(Ok, I'm just go for it and ask. Why Axl's nipples are always hard? :ph34r:)

But anyway, he can be on a diet now and stay unrecognizable cause he's really thin these days :wow: Remember when Beta posted that Mallorca bread pic? Someone said that she should give one to Axl and she replied that they were all for her kids :P Also, I feel like gossiping today :lol: Did you notice Sasha deleted that pic she had with Beta on the beaches of Tulum? Why is my question :P 

• Haha 2

@Ubukitty I think Erin's post on Instagram is vague on purpose. She's probably trolling us cause she knows it'll make us talk! ;)

@dgnrhas raised two excellent questions for CSI: Women's Thread:

- why are Axl's nipples always hard? Hormones or does he flick them before every photo? :P

- what's up with Sasha's deleted post? Trouble with TB? Over the unmentionable photo? :bitchfight:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dgnr said:

We need to have a serious talk about Axl's style one day :P  That outfit is the weirdest way to go unrecognizable. It's like if a guy dressed like that passed by you on the street you would look for sure. It's just too much going on :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But remember he has other undercovers, like this yellow - again, yellow - sweats he wore in Latina America in 2014, I think :P 

tchola.jpg

(Ok, I'm just go for it and ask. Why Axl's nipples are always hard? :ph34r:)

But anyway, he can be on a diet now and stay unrecognizable cause he's really thin these days :wow: Remember when Beta posted that Mallorca bread pic? Someone said that she should give one to Axl and she replied that they were all for her kids :P Also, I feel like gossiping today :lol: Did you notice Sasha deleted that pic she had with Beta on the beaches of Tulum? Why is my question :P 

Oh dear God, when was that? 

Yes I noticed about his nipples, no idea why

In those comments at Beta's pic, there is some bad ones...she responds to one...she understand spanish?

And for Sasha, the little bit that we saw form her, she looks out of place, like the one person in the party that is there but nobody really want to hang out, maybe she really was expecting Axl....

45 minutes ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

@Ubukitty I think Erin's post on Instagram is vague on purpose. She's probably trolling us cause she knows it'll make us talk! ;)

@dgnrhas raised two excellent questions for CSI: Women's Thread:

- why are Axl's nipples always hard? Hormones or does he flick them before every photo? :P

- what's up with Sasha's deleted post? Trouble with TB? Over the unmentionable photo? :bitchfight:

About Erin. She showed her daughter paintings and admit she doesnt weara bra 😂

• Like 1