GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Haha, that's the River Plate Stadium, same as where GN'R played in 1992, 1993 and 2016 :lol:

It is scary but my experience with that is that if you don't wanna be part of it, they will respect you. Everytime mosh came on, I heard someone "warning" the rest, to open up space and also to either join or stay away.

----

:headbang:

YES! OMG!!! This is so freaking awesome. I get goosebumps all over. Never seen a greater more fantastic rock show crowd than that! This crowd is a fucking beast! Like a living creature. Just wow. I’m sitting here screaming, this is so great!!! Aaaahhhh :lol::headbang:

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

YOU are not helping :max:

Also I don’t have anyone to go with me. ... So the lonely lunatic in the back on the cheap seats with her „Where the fuck is Izzy? Split the goddam loot equally, fuckers!“ would be me. :P

If you change your mind and decide to go, I will be there and can help carrying the banner (if I am not too busy making a fool of myself in case Axl makes something too cute). :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I wonder how you'd feel if you come to see a GN'R show in Argentina? :P

During my Buenos Aires shows, I talked to so many people and had so many laughs!

Watching a big show in Argentina is my dream!! I once watched a match of Boca Junior in La Bombonera and it was an experience to not forget! I have seen some videos of concerts in Argentina and I don't think the crowd can be beaten. When it starts WTTJ, it's mind-blowing! 

Just now, GingerHair said:

If you change your mind and decide to go, I will be there and can help carrying the banner (if I am not too busy making a fool of myself in case Axl makes something too cute). :lol:

Aaahh, that’s so sweet. Thanks. But as I would be seated, we would be too far away to hold my rude banner together. lol. Where are your seats? 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

YES! OMG!!! This is so freaking awesome. I get goosebumps all over. Never seen a greater more fantastic rock show crowd than that! This crowd is a fucking beast! Like a living creature. Just wow. I’m sitting here screaming, this is so great!!! Aaaahhhh :lol::headbang:

hahahaahha i can picture you and im delighted! :lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

hahahaahha i can picture you and im delighted! :lol:

Were you there? It’s crazy how subdued the Germans are on concerts. When you’re not in the pit (which I was at GnR) you will be surrounded by folks only nodding there head. Maybe here and there some shouting out the lyrics. But like everybody dancing or waving? No. Too lazy those people. 

This is my favourite thing. The AC DC one. This crowd is just INFUCKINGSANE! Love it!!! 

Right. Wanna go there right now :lol:

6 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Watching a big show in Argentina is my dream!! I once watched a match of Boca Junior in La Bombonera and it was an experience to not forget! I have seen some videos of concerts in Argentina and I don't think the crowd can be beaten. When it starts WTTJ, it's mind-blowing! 

Omg in La Bombonera?? :o that's tough!!! :lol:
How did you end up there?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Were you there? It’s crazy how subdued the Germans are on concerts. When you’re not in the pit (which I was at GnR) you will be surrounded by folks only nodding there head. Maybe here and there some shouting out the lyrics. But like everybody dancing or waving? No. Too lazy those people. 

Haha, no I wasn't in that RS show. Or at any! :rofl-lol:

The Rolling Stones are MASSIVE here, much more than GN'R or any other band, so Im not up for that... hahah I took all the smashing and pushing only for GN'R but I am not willing to do it for bands that Im not a big fan of. I like the RS but not to the point of taking all those crazy Argie fans in my back :P

I guess it is a cultural thing, this passion inside, sometimes it gets out of control, so there are also cons to this way of experiencing things.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg in La Bombonera?? :o that's tough!!! :lol:
How did you end up there?

I was with Argentinean friends who were club members (or something like this) of Boca Junior and they had seats on a reserved area. It was so amazing that I got much more interested on the supporters, La 12, than on the match. :lol:

I think they had a song saying 'La Bombonera trembles' and it really did! I LOVED.  

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

LOOOL @GingerHair you were there and liked it? I should absolutely go to GnR with you then. Hahaha :) 

Hahaha! I have been in the middle of a riot in a concert and didn't even lose my spot. I am sure the crowd in Berlin will be much more well-behaved. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I was with Argentinean friends who were club members (or something like this) of Boca Junior and they had seats on a reserved area. It was so amazing that I got much more interested on the supporters, La 12, than on the match. :lol:

I think they had a song saying 'La Bombonera trembles' and it really did! I LOVED.  

It is fun if you go with friends and 'protected'. :ph34r:

I am scared of the soccer matchs here, they are not children or female friendly :smiley-confused2:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I am scared of the soccer matchs here, they are not children or female friendly :smiley-confused2:

This is why ignorance is a bless. When you are not aware of the risks, you just enjoy positives of the experience.

My friends did mention that it was dangerous and that the area around the stadium wasn't very good but, personally, I didn't feel in danger. 

33 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

This is why ignorance is a bless. When you are not aware of the risks, you just enjoy positives of the experience.

My friends did mention that it was dangerous and that the area around the stadium wasn't very good but, personally, I didn't feel in danger. 

lol, yes, kinda hard for me to remain 'ignorant' here :P but I know what you mean.

The area surrounding that stadium is not as cool as River Plate's one. You can get lost and end up in hell.

Some tourists trust too much and go there alone. Such a bad idea.

I'm glad you had a great time though, and came out unscathed from it ;)

• Like 1

@dgnr awww, Thank you!!! And Happy Birthday Women's Thread to you and all the other women who make this cool and funny thread possible! :headbang:

Someone should give a speech :P

And lol at that GIF! :facepalm: :rofl-lol: why does it have to be that one???? 

Typical WT wtf moment :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@dgnr awww, Thank you!!! And Happy Birthday Women's Thread to you and all the other women who make this cool and funny thread possible! :headbang:

Someone should give a speech :P

And lol at that GIF! :facepalm: :rofl-lol: why does it have to be that one???? 

Typical WT wtf moment :smiley-confused2:

Go ahead, give the speech :P 

Well, cause I'm working and I'm lazy and the first gif I thought that would have a cake and a toast was this one :P And I love Stephanie Seymour, ok? :rofl-lol:

But, anyway, you want a even more wtf WT moment? :P Someone in that very famous GNR fb group raised a question a few days ago and I'm bringing it here: What is Axl holding in his right hand in this pic? Is it Slash's shiny dick? Unfortunately I don't think it is, but we already had a pic of Izzy holding his Izzyconda on a photoshot, so this wouldn't be a first  :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

tumblr_p7njaf0gw21uoc23go1_500.jpg

Edited by dgnr
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you!

Yeah, I know but I have noone to go with me, as I said. 35 quit I could afford but me all alone with my rude banner on my cheap seat ... you know. I better not. :rofl-lol:

I'll be in leipzig fos 1...and i am quite angry that they sell tix at low prices now when we paid a huge amount.

If you decide for leipzig fos 1 and duff side you can join @ErikA and me 

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

It s my dream to see live once a boca match in la 12. I don t know/ hope not it would be a thing being female. 

in europe it is never a thing for mw being part of the ultras. of course you have to gain your respect of the male by showing your soccer know how and love...but again never been a probleme here. 

what have you heard of regarding woman and standing in la 12 behind the goal?

1 hour ago, Natty said:

I'll be in leipzig fos 1...and i am quite angry that they sell tix at low prices now when we paid a huge amount.

If you decide for leipzig fos 1 and duff side you can join @ErikA and me 

Thanks you two! Leipzig is far too far away from me. But thanks anyway. Would have loved to meet up with you. Have fun! :headbang:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks you two! Leipzig is far too far away from me. But thanks anyway. Would have loved to meet up with you. Have fun! :headbang:

Im starting to think you live in China!

Everything's always sooooo far awaaaaaaay from you :lol::ph34r:

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im starting to think you live in China!

Everything's always sooooo far awaaaaaaay from you :lol::ph34r:

It actually is. lol :awesomeface: I live in a secret place. Haha. Leipzig is in the far East though and too far away from everybody. Except Dresden, maybe :lol:

2 hours ago, Natty said:

It s my dream to see live once a boca match in la 12. I don t know/ hope not it would be a thing being female. 

in europe it is never a thing for mw being part of the ultras. of course you have to gain your respect of the male by showing your soccer know how and love...but again never been a probleme here. 

what have you heard of regarding woman and standing in la 12 behind the goal?

Well, this ain't Europe :lol: Patriarchy and sexism still reign, going on a decline, but still resisting :facepalm:

I'm not much into soccer, I'm not a fan of any team actually, but I am aware of the things the barras do and I don't think "La 12" is nowhere near being a female-friendly group of people. There are other teams that have more family-oriented fans and barras, but neither Boca Jrs. or River Plate are those teams.

They are known for their utter violence and crimes, for killing each other, inside and outside the stadium. Once you get caught in one of their brawls, you better pray for your life (especially if you are from the opposite team).

Unless you go with a male friend or relative who knows what they are doing, I wouldn't recommend you going there alone, as a woman, by yourself.

Actually, I find it strange that you want to mix up with those people. They are all insane, criminals, the lowest of the lowest.

• Confused 1