GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 5/30/2018 at 3:03 PM, dgnr said:

Go ahead, give the speech :P 

Well, cause I'm working and I'm lazy and the first gif I thought that would have a cake and a toast was this one :P And I love Stephanie Seymour, ok? :rofl-lol:

But, anyway, you want a even more wtf WT moment? :P Someone in that very famous GNR fb group raised a question a few days ago and I'm bringing it here: What is Axl holding in his right hand in this pic? Is it Slash's shiny dick? Unfortunately I don't think it is, but we already had a pic of Izzy holding his Izzyconda on a photoshot, so this wouldn't be a first  :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

tumblr_p7njaf0gw21uoc23go1_500.jpg

:wow::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Yesss! Another 'Name that genital' puzzle courtesy of the WT!!

@janrichmond what do you think, you're the expert on possible Slash dick appearances!? ;)

Bolded: Izzyconda :rofl-lol: (I don't visit the Izzy thread, do you have a link??) (purely for research)

Edited by money honey
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Alan Niven is gonna be on the next Appetite for Distortion podcast as second host (or something) and you can drop questions via twitter. I asked a bunch of really blunt ones and probably made a fool of myself for not getting an answer anyway. Just to let you know. Maybe you wanna come up with some questions on your own? 

Also asked about the ISE video and possible association of Axl to domestic violence... lol.

I want to ask questions... how come Gambit didn't post it? :(

28 minutes ago, money honey said:

Bolded: Izzyconda :rofl-lol: (I don't visit the Izzy thread, do you have a link??) (purely for research)

Oh dear, see what happens when you don't visit the Wacky thread? You miss all the fun  :P 

So, yeah...this episode is known as 'The Circumcizzzy' - @kkferro72 baptized it :ph34r: And it's about a very famous Izzy pic in which @Tori72 found out that there was something...uh...out. And, trust us, it's not wishful thinking, there's an anaconda head out of the bag indeed. You'll probably won't see it at first, but take a better look cause -again - it's definitely there :rofl-lol:

Page 374 of the Izzy thread and forward. Have fun on your Izzyconda hunt :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Well. I think they are flying to Berlin.

Feel the shift of the Force @Tori72?

Let's speculate on Axl...longer hair? With beard? Skinny? Fatter? Happy? Angry?

My bet...fatter and the same clothes....sigh...

What does that mean? 

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I want to ask questions... how come Gambit didn't post it? :(

He posted it on twitter. Go check it out. What do you want to ask him?

40 minutes ago, money honey said:

Yesss! Another 'Name that genital' puzzle courtesy of the WT!!

@janrichmond what do you think, you're the expert on possible Slash dick appearances!? ;)

The bolded: LOOOOL!

Circumcizzy: What can I say? It looks lovely :heart::lol: Hahaha.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

He posted it on twitter. Go check it out. What do you want to ask him?

About the ISE video, why did he think that it was better to not release it.... how did the band react to the "auto-censorship"?... does he know if Erin was cool with the bondage thing?
What does he think of the video being released now and if he knows how Erin feels about it?

:unsure:

• Like 1

Just now, killuridols said:

About the ISE video, why did he think that it was better to not release it.... how did the band react to the "auto-censorship"?... does he know if Erin was cool with the bondage thing?
What does he think of the video being released now and if he knows how Erin feels about it?

:unsure:

Great questions. Please go an drop them on twitter.

32 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Are they using an Izzy pick or what? And why? 

14 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Happy Birthday everyone! :dance:

@Lillie I love your signature!

Alan Niven again?! There's not really anything he can tell us that we don't know already and he's not that credible a source. I'm more interested in seeing who Mitch Lafon is interviewing (or has just interviewed rather).

Also I need to vent about this: I'm rather irritated by the sheer idiocy (and Axl worship) that is present in the Fanspot group. You would think that the people in that group like GnR enough to have their facts straight.

Oh remember how I was talking about driving around town with girls listening to AFD? I did that last night :)  :headbang::hug:

I dont agree! Niven can tell us about the ISE video. He censored it and im sure he wrote the script too.

What happened in the Fanspot place? :ph34r: I dont even read it anymore. Too many nutswingers, as if they were on Axl's payroll, lol...

Haha congrats on the riding with girls!! :awesomeface:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont agree! Niven can tell us about the ISE video. He censored it and im sure he wrote the script too.

What happened in the Fanspot place? :ph34r: I dont even read it anymore. Too many nutswingers, as if they were on Axl's payroll, lol...

Haha congrats on the riding with girls!! :awesomeface:

Ok I guess that's one thing he can tell us about.

Just the usual nutswingers doing their thing. The main idiocy is the guy trying to get people to sign his petition to bring back Steven. There's so much stupidity going on there; I don't even know where to start :facepalm:

Just one girl actually.