GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Well, I'm not much excited about 'Slither', to be honest :shrugs:

I hope and wish he will rock it, though, but honestly, it's just another cover song, old shit, not written by him, not his lyrics and not his music. 

I wish they would be playing a real new Guns N' Roses song. I'm sorry :unsure:

34 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I hope and wish he will rock it, though, but honestly, it's just another cover song, old shit, not written by him, not his lyrics and not his music. 

Before the tour started I was against the idea of them playing VR too but since they're playing Axl's solo song (and so fn' many of them!) then I totally want to play at least Slither. It's a fair thing to and it's long overdue. It's not a GNR song but it's a Slash/Ned song unlike fn' Black Hole Sun or The Seeker, it's Slash getting to play his own material.

Aaaaaaand the solo fn' rips!! :drool::drool::drool::headbang:

Ps: Also, I'm against the idea of GNR making new music until they get a competent drummer. #SorryNotSorry :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

It'll happen... just a little patience :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't even like Slither as a song so I'm not excited to hear it (never was a fan of VR) but what excites me is the prospect of Axl being open minded enough to a)sing a VR song and b)sing any other song other than the ones he's been singing for the past 2 years.  A new GNR song is what I want but at this point I'll take whatever I can get. :lol:

• Like 1

Jesus, I understand some of you want to go into negation phase :lol: but the dude didn't improve one iota: same chucky doll hair, same huge beer gut, same ugly boots, same tablecloth around waist and last, but not least ;), still sexist (not sexy) messages AF.

Edited by killuridols
  • Thanks 1