GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Have to say of the pictures I’ve seen, I am loving Axls hair!! He looks great, the break has done him good. 

Also mildly in shock he was singing some velvet revolver!

I out of "likes".  :heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Something happen with his voice today, they made a short set, the encore just have 2 songs and they skipped You could be mine and Coma, he was not in his best day...I hope he gets better.

me too.

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Something happen with his voice today, they made a short set, the encore just have 2 songs and they skipped You could be mine and Coma, he was not in his best day...I hope he gets better.

No Don't Cry and no Seeker either. Well it's a good thing they spip The Seeker. But they should replace it with something better. If Axl doesn't care about the fans and being professional. He better stay at home eating Taco Bell <_<

1 minute ago, Padme said:

No Don't Cry and no Seeker either. Well it's a good thing they spip The Seeker. But they should replace it with something better. If Axl doesn't care about the fans and being professional. He better stay at home eating Taco Bell <_<

Did you hear Nightrain? he was desperate to reach the notes, it was something beyond his control, becuse he nailed that song over and over, it's ok to hammer him on constant basis, but what happenned today is not lack of rehearsal or being unprofessional, it was something else.

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Did you hear Nightrain? he was desperate to reach the notes, it was something beyond his control, becuse he nailed that song over and over, it's ok to hammer him on constant basis, but what happenned today is not lack of rehearsal or being unprofessional, it was something else.

Well if he has issues. Then why is he touring? He can't do what he did today. He needs to be 100% from day one! This show was not for free!

4 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Has the show finished already? Weird that they cut so many songs out. Was shadow of your love in there?

no

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Well if he has issues. Then why is he touring? He can't do what he did today. He needs to be 100% from day one! This show was not for free!

no

Well, maybe you could ask him. I have not answer for that. I just know that Coma and YCBM were rehearsed and were not played, so what happenned today was at the last minute.

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It is breaking my heart 😢

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Well, maybe you could ask him. I have not answer for that. I just know that Coma and YCBM were rehearsed and were not played, so what happenned today was at the last minute.

It seems he doesn't understand he is no longer 25 years old. There shouldn't be last minutes problems

29 minutes ago, Lucky girl said:

Girls, does anyone noticed how Harry looks like young Axl is?
I think he's reminds the eyes, nose, profile and a little the way his walk?

HarryStyles.jpg

Harry-Styles-Hair.jpg

Who’s that dude? :facepalm: 

And no. He wishes :rofl-lol:

• Haha 1