GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So kind and thoughtful - I can hardly wait :lol:

HEEEEY! wtf is happening here? Are you trying to steal my boyfriend, young lady? :o I saw him first!!!! :max:

#FuckYouAndrei #IfTheyDidn'tHaveToPayForYourRoomTheyCouldHaveAffordBetterSoundTechnicians 

:P 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

They should not have tried to fill a 75,000 stadium like the Berlin one, 40,000 max and that even may be pushing it.

Sure, because already is the second leg of tour.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So I'm posting this again, hopefully I got it right this time. :ph34r:

WpeToNB.gif

O7tjjUl.gif

Look that Slash not realized of your banners😀he is very serious and concentrate with his guitar:lol:

36 minutes ago, dgnr said:

HEEEEY! wtf is happening here? Are you trying to steal my boyfriend, young lady? :o I saw him first!!!! :max:

#FuckYouAndrei #IfTheyDidn'tHaveToPayForYourRoomTheyCouldHaveAffordBetterSoundTechnicians 

:P 

There's enough ego for you both :P

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why do you write like you're 13? :max:

I wrote it in his Twitter style. :devilshades: Axlspeak. 

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

how he looks in person? Better than last year?

I'd say he looks the same. If you liked him last year, you will like him now as well. If not, well, there's nothing you can do about it. :lol:

However, I like him better in his rehearsal outfit. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I wrote it in his Twitter style. :devilshades: Axlspeak. 

I'd say he looks the same. If you liked him last year, you will like him now as well. If not, well, there's nothing you can do about it. :lol:

However, I like him better in his rehearsal outfit. :ph34r:

You should draw emojiis

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sound techs would've been hired by the production manager (Opie) but Caram is the main guy doing the sound. Clearly he doesn't know how to mix in stadiums.

Weird in a man with such experience.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There are always lots of stories of Johnny pickling his liver to oblivion in the local pubs when he comes here for filming - just google Johnny Depp drunk :lol:

Got divorced, married Amber Heard, divorced again and sued for domestic abuse by Amber Heard (although even I'm not convinced with this but it's possible but I also believe that Amber Heard is insane well but that's the point how can he even with her in first place), sporting rock star look, get drunk too much.

I think he's having a midlife crisis.

He looks like a corpse, sorry. Depp looks like a severe addict of something right now. I’m not familiar with drugs and couldn’t say what he uses. But he sure doesn’t look healthy at all. 

And I do think Amber Heard was abused by him. She ahd facts and proof and medical examinations. What else do people need to believe a woman? *sigh*

• GNFNR 1

34 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Got divorced, married Amber Heard, divorced again and sued for domestic abuse by Amber Heard (although even I'm not convinced with this but it's possible but I also believe that Amber Heard is insane well but that's the point how can he even with her in first place), sporting rock star look, get drunk too much.

I think he's having a midlife crisis.

Don’t want to derail the thread too much....but that video she took of him snatching her phone away was pretty bad and she had a fair bit of evidence against him too. 

He has always had a reputation for being a bit wild with the partying and everything, being a bit difficult to work with, chronic lateness on sets and to interviews.

He leads a lifestyle that has caused him to be in millions of dollars worth of debt despite being on of the highest paid actors in Hollywood! 

• GNFNR 1