GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone who has been to the shows.. Are flags allowed in?

I have a flag. Its only a Union Jack with a couple of messages on it, we were gonna throw it to the stage. 

Hide in you ass, nothing best ?

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Not here, lol, but we are not parameter of anything :lol:

You should tie the flag in your neck as if it was a part of your outfit or wear it as a belt. They wouldn't tell you to get rid of your "clothes".... I guess... :ph34r:

Seriously, how can anyone say in Argentina we are more savage and "desperate" than this people? :shrugs:

It was only a handful of us at Axl's hotel and no one was being this crazy or anything as to come deliver a message that "Axl doesn't want screams so if you behave he will come down".

Fuck off, liars. I'm utterly disappointed and mad :max:

Yeah, I would probably get a totally pervy security wanker :lol: 

I'll take the flag and if I have to throw it in the bin what can I do :shrugs: Flags were ok at a recent Iron Maiden show I went to, I love seeing all the flags of people who travelled, lots from South America were there :) 

----

Can't blame you for feeling disappointed :(  I would do too. Seeing how it is easily possible for Axl to interact with his fans. Lucky Italians.

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

LOL

I hope not. There's a word: Fremdschämen and I don't know how to translate it. :rofl-lol:

There's nothing wrong with going for meeting Axl (or whoever), having an autograph and whatnot, if that's what you want but it's not me. Especially not screaming like banshee in a crowd of crazy fans.

The best translation I've heard is "secondhand embarassment". Cringeworthy is a useful word as well for shit like this.

And I'm feeling a lot of second hand embarassment watching that video.

All those people screaming and whining their names. It comes across as so desperate and needy. If I were Axl or Slash I'd be so put off by all these people screaming at me that I'd try to walk away from them as fast as I can.

I also see nothing wrong with wanting to meet Axl or wanting autographs (I did that myself last year), but I wasn't screaming at him and no one else was screaming either, thankfully.

20 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg thank you! :hug: You are the best :headbang:

This is for you :wub:

mNQaVu.gif

eaWkh5.jpg

I think it's slowly time to make a video "Axl being pain in the ass: NITL edition" :rofl-lol:

Awww :wub::wub::wub:

We should make a list of cute NITL moments or something.

• Like 3

I went to the hotel  before the concert trying to see them, after hours the band took the exit minus Axl who left through a secondary door . Unluckily there were too much persons and security was being a bit of an asshole. I' m not the one to scream in front of the band as well, I was keeping quiet in the hope of taking a photo or having an autograph but I wasn't lucky.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I would probably get a totally pervy security wanker :lol: 

I'll take the flag and if I have to throw it in the bin what can I do :shrugs: Flags were ok at a recent Iron Maiden show I went to, I love seeing all the flags of people who travelled, lots from South America were there :) 

----

Can't blame you for feeling disappointed :(  I would do too. Seeing how it is easily possible for Axl to interact with his fans. Lucky Italians.

Flags are harmless, I think... unless someone uses them to choke another person? :lol:
Yes, here flags are everything. In GN'R shows there were not a lot of them compared to the amount that are usually seen at local bands shows.

About disappoinment... it is more of wondering why or what was going on back then and what changed now. I am happy for the italian fans and I loved the videos and pictures.
Not sure if it was just my perception but most of them looked very young, like 20 something people, instead of the 30-40 something people that are the core of GN'R fandom now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Flags are harmless, I think... unless someone uses them to choke another person? :lol:
Yes, here flags are everything. In GN'R shows there were not a lot of them compared to the amount that are usually seen at local bands shows.

About disappoinment... it is more of wondering why or what was going on back then and what changed now. I am happy for the italian fans and I loved the videos and pictures.
Not sure if it was just my perception but most of them looked very young, like 20 something people, instead of the 30-40 something people that are the core of GN'R fandom now.

there were both young people and people in their 30/40 or even older, we were a very diverse audience age-wise, we were A LOT, it was more 50/50, peeps in their 20s weren't the majority

1 hour ago, giuls said:

there were both young people and people in their 30/40 or even older, we were a very diverse audience age-wise, we were A LOT, it was more 50/50, peeps in their 20s weren't the majority

I was mainly talking about the people waiting at the hotel. I didn't have time to check the audience of the show.

32 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@MillionsOfSpiders flags were allowed at the Madrid show, no problem about it. But I must say security was terrible in there, I went inside and nobody even checked my backpack even though I had it opened in front of me. :shrugs:

Madrid no is  dangerous as London and Paris

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I was mainly talking about the people waiting at the hotel. I didn't have time to check the audience of the show.

Oh, well, i know of people in their 30s or 40s that went to the hotel but maybe they weren't as noisy

50 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So are they. Looool. :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, this pic needs its own caption, so feel free to be creative :devilshades:

2l8a47691497287023_1024.jpg

:rofl-lol:

No caption, i just find this hilarious and i don't know why :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

We got 193 people killed in a terrorist attack back in 2004 so I'd say we are up there in the extremist's list of priorities too. 

I know,years ago most in Eta,lucky no more , but London and Paris is today ISIS?

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

We got 193 people killed in a terrorist attack back in 2004 so I'd say we are up there in the extremist's list of priorities too. 

That was one of the first terrorists attacks after 9-11 that I remember... so it dates back to more than 10 years of this bullshit going on :no:

15 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, well, i know of people in their 30s or 40s that went to the hotel but maybe they weren't as noisy

No caption, i just find this hilarious and i don't know why :rofl-lol:

This guy is Nando??

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

I know,years ago most in Eta,lucky no more , but London and Paris is today ISIS?

I don't really like to discuss this in here cause it's sad and terrible and it ruins the mood of the thread but no, the 2004 attack was the work of extremist islamists, not ETA. 

Just now, killuridols said:

That was one of the first terrorists attacks after 9-11 that I remember... so it dates back to more than 10 years of this bullshit going on :no:

Ugh, yeah. It's terrible and I hope one day we can put an end to this nonsense. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I don't really like to discuss this in here cause it's sad and terrible and it ruins the mood of the thread but no, the 2004 attack was the work of extremist islamists, not ETA. 

11M el atentado de la central de Atocha. I remember vividly :unsure:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Sorry,also no like discuss,sure you know most i,the journalist mix many things  that never know,all are victims  Eta or ISIs?