GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah, me too. I was doing my PhD in Helsinki and couldn't contact with my best friend that lives in Madrid the whole morning, it was terrifying. :o

oh wow... it must have been!!

There were a couple Argentinians in those trains too that got injured. Everybody here was alarmed as well since so many of us live there too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So are they. Looool. :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, this pic needs its own caption, so feel free to be creative :devilshades:

2l8a47691497287023_1024.jpg

:rofl-lol:

Slash's threatening fandango after wht he did with Axl:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

GnR CSI: Zoom in his mobile:ph34r:

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

Looks like an iphone??

No Slash photo on the Homescreen, disappointed :max:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

and the girl looks a bit like Sasha :ph34r:

While that may be the case, he is not smiling in this photo. 

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

19052189_715960651944788_3822232559400517632_n.jpg

This chick has curls in her hair and Axl is smiling.

For fuck's sake, Axl...just admit your feelings for Slash. We all know you love him. And not in a platonic way either. :max:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

We got 193 people killed in a terrorist attack back in 2004 so I'd say we are up there in the extremist's list of priorities too. 

:(

Most of Europe lives with this threat, when they attack one country it's like attacking us all really, because we all know its just as likely in Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Brussels etc, as it is in London/UK :( 

-------

Didn't realise that guy Axl was hanging out with was the one who provided the art work for UYI. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:(

Most of Europe lives with this threat, when they attack one country it's like attacking us all really, because we all know its just as likely in Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Brussels etc, as it is in London/UK :( 

-------

Didn't realise that guy Axl was hanging out with was they one who provided the art work for UYI. 

Did this means They want to make a deal with Kostabi to make art cover for GN'R new album? :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Did this means They want to make a deal with Kostabi to make art cover for GN'R new album? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm going to go and have a look at this on Friday morning. AFD5 in the ad so there better be AFD5 merch in there. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

On 2017-6-11 at 11:21 AM, Tori72 said:

:hug:Thanks. So you're back at the Three Stooges again? Lol. :rofl-lol: How long did "The Trinity" last?

About a week. Seeing videos and listening Frank's drumming made me back to my normal self. See, GNR, see? You could have brainwashed me for good if your drummer could play :shrugs::P  Slash is still god in my book though, after the show I think he's gonna stay like that forever :heart:

EDIT: Oh and you and @Lumikki have fun at your show tonight! It's gonna be great!

On 2017-6-11 at 8:36 PM, KMS said:

@Andy14, I've got the material for the GIF for you :-)

For Slaxl moment check 2:40. Enjoy all Slaxl fanatics :P

On 2017-6-11 at 9:03 PM, Andy14 said:

Omg thank you! :hug: You are the best :headbang:

This is for you :wub:

mNQaVu.gif

Thank you, you two! This gave me life :wub:

17 hours ago, starlight said:

I saw this moment live and I cheered up:heart: people around me looked at me as if I was crazy :lol:

Way to go, girl! Cheer up the Slaxl, I would do the same :P

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

and the girl looks a bit like Sasha :ph34r:

We can say he has a type, but still not on the level of Slash and his high cheekbones redheads :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol: I'm going to go and have a look at this on Friday morning. AFD5 in the ad so there better be AFD5 merch in there. 

This ad is weird, in the lithos, iirc, the other two skulls have been erased :facepalm: Maybe it's an AFD5 pop up show, you never know with this band :P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

This ad is weird, in the lithos, iirc, the other two skulls have been erased :facepalm: Maybe it's an AFD5 pop up show, you never know with this band :P 

It's in Mayfair, not far at all from the bands supposed hotel. I want to go all Artful Dodger and thieve that AFD leather jacket because I want it but I can't afford it and looking at it will make me cry :cry:

I do know with this band, it won't be a show :P but maybe Ned might be giraffing about the place :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So are they. Looool. :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, this pic needs its own caption, so feel free to be creative :devilshades:

2l8a47691497287023_1024.jpg

I think we need a separate thread to discuss these horribly awful shoes :P, which I'm sure weren't cheap :facepalm:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What do You mean afd5 in the ad? 

The skulls, all five of em.

At least they appear to have gotten rid of the awful "MTHRFKR" t shirts that they had for America. 

I collect merch but no way would I buy anything with that written on it!! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KMS said:

I think we need a separate thread to discuss these horribly awful shoes :P, which I'm sure weren't cheap :facepalm:

You wouldn't need to pay the extortionate alcohol prices or take drugs with fernando and his shoes about, one look at them horrible things and your head will be spinning... 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The skulls, all five of em.

At least they appear to have gotten rid of the awful "MTHRFKR" t shirts that they had for America. 

I collect merch but no way would I buy anything with that written on it!! 

Which tshit *Sorry for lots of questions 

I just saw it

Man,  theres a lot pf hints from Them

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl has been to two soundchecks now in Germany, what the actual fucking fuck?!?!?!

Maybe Fernandos shoes are actually hypnotic and that's how they get Axl to be on time/nice to fans/ at the soundcheck!! 

Really, what alternate reality is this? :wow:

No, Maybe Slash did something to Axl every night thts why He smile when They took pics N' starting to soundchecking with Them:ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp