GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Not very 'brideish' is it?

It’s not even bad either. It’s just meh. I don’t like it but it’s not exactly bad taste either, is it?

Also, I was asking myself which of the bridesmaids dresses I would want to wear. And it’s none. They either look like grannies dresses or they’re booooring. Or both. :shrugs:

Just now, Zoot said:

Axl has to be there. Who would be babysitting him if he wasnt there? Slash? :lol:

Maybe that's why Duff and Susan are attending the wedding...to babysit Axl while Beta and her family are involved with the wedding.

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

This is what I am thinking...:ph34r:  

You and me both. ;) 

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Just catching up on the wedding saga. :lol:  So are we to presume that Slash and Meegan aren't there?  Meegan's IG has gone pretty quiet hasn't it?  Would Duff be there?

I really count on Susan. Pls post this gawd damn pix.😖😖😖😖

Just now, Zoot said:

Maybe that's why Meegan isn't on instagram, because axl is around? :wow: #conspiracytheoriesstartnow

F*** me. You are brilliant. Sherlock 😂😂

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Maybe that's why Duff and Susan are attending the wedding...to babysit Axl while Beta and her family are involved with the wedding.

You and me both. ;) 

Ya know...that idea isn't all that far fetched...could be...could be...:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

Maybe that's why Meegan isn't on instagram, because axl is around? :wow: #conspiracytheoriesstartnow

Exactly.  Why is Meegan so quiet all of a sudden...hmmm...?  

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Ya know...that idea isn't all that far fetched...could be...could be...:ph34r:

Exactly.  Why is Meegan so quiet all of a sudden...hmmm...?  

So...I think Sasha is a friend of Fernando and Carime's, which is why she's there. Axl hasn't been seen with her at all in the past year or so and it makes me wonder if he may not be at the wedding because she's there. That's another theory I have besides Axl either avoiding the camera or Slash and Meegan hanging out with Axl back in L.A.

Just now, purplestargirl said:

So...I think Sasha is a friend of Fernando and Carime's, which is why she's there. Axl hasn't been seen with her at all in the past year or so and it makes me wonder if he may not be at the wedding because she's there. That's another theory I have besides Axl either avoiding the camera or Slash and Meegan hanging out with Axl back in L.A.

Dont think he is avoiding her. I think opposite.... that they could spend sometime without pyjamas😈

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

They have enough psychofans commenting on their IG posts.

😄😄

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Politania said:

It is driving me mad 😑

If you look for #loboturnslebeis in Instagram there's a video at the top to watch - at the end of it you can hear a piano being played that is Axls piano playing for sure. Dunno if its a recording or what

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Typo
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not a fan of any of the outfits so far but I will say their makeup is on point. Fresh glowy skin, natural brows and nothing overdone.

---

Back to Axl though, it is possible he's still up in his room. He never leaves until the last minute so that could be why he hasn't been seen yet.

Edited by Zoot

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If you look for #loboturnslebeis in Instagram there's a sort at the top to watch - at the end of it you can hear a piano being played that is Axls piano playing for sure. Dunno if its a recording or what

Oh dear. Im in pain right now because icant play it at loud. I will wake up all house 😢 

Im thinking it is possible that Axl will play sth for Fernando

Just now, Zoot said:

Well, I'm not a fan of any of the outfits so far but I will say their makeup is on point. Fresh glowy skin, natural brows and nothing overdone.

---

Back to Axl though, it is possible he's still up in his room. He never leaves until the last minutes so that could be why he hasn't been seen yet.

If Axl is there, Slash must be pet sitting. Someone has to take care of Axl's cats while he's away and since Slash and Meegan have four of their own....well you get the idea.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Politania said:

Oh dear. Im in pain right now because icant play it at loud. I will wake up all house 😢 

Im thinking it is possible that Axl will play sth for Fernando

Well, it sounds like the little piano part he used to do before NR on the UYI tour. So at least you now know how it sounds :lol: