GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, it sounds like the little piano part he used to do before NR on the UYI tour. So at least you now know how it sounds :lol:

😂😂 thx i have a big imagination 😂

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'm really curious as to why Slash might not be there?  I mean, maybe he is and we just haven't seen them...kinda of unusual though, or is it just me? 

Unusual is also silence from Susan!

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'm really curious as to why Slash might not be there?  I mean, maybe he is and we just haven't seen them...kinda of unusual though, or is it just me? 

Maybe he's busy with Gibson or finishing up SMKC?

Also, the GnR crowd probably isn't hanging out with the bride and groom's friends.  I mean, they are half their age and speaking Portuguese so probably not sitting at the same table. lol. At a wedding, I would hang out with my friends probably or people I know rather than people I don't know. 

Let the theatre continue... more IG video please :popcorn:

Just now, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

Also, the GnR crowd probably isn't hanging out with the bride and groom's friends.  I mean, they are half their age and speaking Portuguese so probably not sitting at the same table. lol. At a wedding, I would hang out with my friends probably or people I know rather than people I don't know. 

Let the theatre continue... more IG video please :popcorn:

Yes, this is what I see.... its a bunch of young people, lots of brazilian models and I have not seen Beta either or Vanessa....

In one of those videos I saw Axl's masseuse, Vanessa's husband and the trainer but no Duff, Susan, Del, Beta's mom, etc...

I have the feeling the party now is for the younger people and later there will be a dinner for everybody else :shrugs:

I liked some of the bridesmaids looks, especially the pink ones. I think Nandinho's is very classy too, I like his outfit. Carime's dress, I think it's ok. I love the bottom, but I'm not so sure about the top :P 

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Someone pointed out these hands from last night's dinner, as they look like Axl's wearing lots of rings but I don't know... what do you think? :question:

YES! Axl was spotted. It's definetly him, look at all the junk around his wrists :lol:

And thank you for miss November Rain in red preview.

Thats totally Axl, or another 80s huge rockstar, no other kind of people wear so much jewelry. lol

And there are so many hot br girls in this wedding, time for Axl to use some of his portuguese, almost 30 years living with brs, no way he cant even flirt a bit in portuguese.

Edited by Rickodez
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Thats totally Axl, or another 80s huge rockstar, no other kind of people wear so much jewelry. lol

And there are so many hot and young br girls in this wedding, time for Axl to use some of his portuguese, almost 30 years living with brs, no way he cant even flirt a bit in portuguese.

Nossa, gatinha, você tá sambando na cara das inimigas :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 1