If guns we're to at least shuffle the existing set list what order would it be?

OK, So I'm basing this off of any songs they have played throughout the entire NITL Tour

1. It's So Easy
  2. Mr. Brownstone
  3. Chinese Democracy
  4. Welcome to the Jungle
  5. Better
  6. Estranged
  7. Live and Let Die [Paul McCartney and the Wings]
  8. You Could be Mine
  9. New Rose/Attitude [Duff spot]
  10. Patience {Full Acoustic}
  11. Used to Love Her
  12. Black Hole Sun [Soundgarden]
  13. Yesterdays
  14. Double Talkin Jive {Transition into Slash Solo}
  15. Slash Guitar Solo 
  16. Coma
  17. Rocket Queen
  18. Prostitute 
  19. Whole Lotta Rosie [AC/DC]
  20. Riff Raff [AC/DC]
  21. Wish You Were Here/Layla
  22. November Rain 
  23. I Got You (I Feel Good) [James Brown]
  24. Knocking on Heaven's Door [Bob Dylan] {Only Women Bleed Intro}
  25. Paradise City {Mother Intro}
  26. Godfather Solo
  27. Sweet Child O'Mine
  28. Civil War

Encore:

1. Madagascar 
  2. Don't Cry {Babe I'm Gonna Leave you intro}
  3. My Michelle
  4. Out Ta Get Me
  5. Nightrain

Opening chunk of the set is relatively the same due to it working, DTJ fits best for a transition into the solo spot in my opinion. As much as I like This I Love if they are going to be adding in Maddy and Prostitute id much rather them be played instead of it or Catcher/Sorry. As a result Patience can take the spot of TIL and move UTLH and Black hole sun to where Civil war was since that song is far to amazing live to be left to sit midway through. DTJ takes Coma's place. Slash Solo spots are split up since they will allow Axl a better break near the end so he can kill the last 2 songs of the main set. Next up is "Deep cuts time" where Coma can be broken out following the solo, followed in Suit by rocket queen and prostitute. Now Casual fans at this point will have their bathroom and beer break, thus we kick into the pair of AC/DC covers to get them back and the crowd excited before we transition into November Rain. I feel good is a fun song and the audience enjoys it at least from my experiance. Next is KOHD because it is a staple at this point. I dont like Paradise city but i get it has to be part of the set so why not put it after KOHD to get the crowd pumped again before Slash melts their faces with the Godfather Solo -> Sweet Child. Finally end the Main set off with probably the biggest monster in the main set they do now [Aside from Nightrain] Civil War. With everything happening in the world Civil War is an excellent way to end the Show. Open the Encore with Maddy followed by Don't Cry since Axl is going to want a CD song in the Encore and Maddy is probably the best fit for it. Don't cry is necessary and I feel the main set has enough ballads. Then end with My Michelle, Out Ta Get me and Nightrain in blistering fashion reminding the crowd that the band they fell in love with is still rocking as hard as ever.

Album Count:

• Appetite: 9
  • Lies: 2
  • UYI I: 5 [Including LALD]
  • UYI II:5 [including Knocking on Heaven's Door]
  • CD: 4
  • Spaghetti: 1
  • Covers: 4
  • Solos: 3 [Including Godfather and Wish You were Here/Layla]

Alternatively open with rocket queens first portion and end the entire show with following the guitar solo portion once everything is done but that would require Axl to absolutely kill rocket queen live

Edited by The Dissident

I'd love to see this set, pretty much the same set but with much less fat and a few new old ones. Always loved the Freddie tribute set with paradise city opening. It's a cool closer, but 20 + years later, it would be nice to see it somewhere different in the set, and let's face it, the crowd would still lose their shit beginning or end.

Paradise City
Double Talkin' Jive 
Live and Let Die

Estranged

Welcome To The Jungle

Civil War
Rocket Queen (no extended mid section snoozefest)
You Could Be Mine
So Fine

Richard Solo
Locomotive
Yesterdays 
Street Of Dreams

Pretty Tied Up

Move to the city / Band Jam
Sweet Child O' Mine

Slash Solo

Attitude
Used To Love Her
My Michelle
It's Alright
November Rain
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' On Heaven's Door

ENCORE:

Chinese Democracy (With 2010 pyro)

It's so easy
Mr Brownstone
Don't Cry

Patience
Wichita Lineman
Nightrain

Just do a short "punk" dominated set - all killer/no filler. I would pay $500 bucks for crap seats to hear this.

Here you go:

Intro music:  "My world" remix  (no Axl vocals - Duff/Slash/Izzy w/ Freese drumming)

Right Next Door to Hell

Perfect Crime (Axl must wear the baseball catcher vest for this song)

Garden of Eden

Dead Horse

Don't Damn Me

Bad Obsession/Bad Apples (rotate)

Slash solo (Get in the Ring) - end the solo w/ "This song is dedicated to all the Guns n' Fuckin Roses fans who stuck with us through all the fuckin' shit, and to all those opposed ...well..."

Aint it Fun/Since I don't Have You/Look at your Game Girl (rotate)

Locomotive w/ extended outro jam for extended headbanging

Don't Cry

14 Years

November Rain (raw like '91)

Breakdown

Civil War

Pretty Tied Up

COMA

ENCORE (Axl costume change into a prize fighter like 1993 w/ boxing gloves)

Welcome to the Jungle

It's so Easy

Sweet Child O' Mine

The Garden/Dust N' Bones/Back off Bitch (rotate)

Nightrain

Paradise City

Exit music: Oh My God remix w/ Duff, Slash, Izzy, and Freese.

• Like 1

OK, so I've been thinking a lot about this but I've been afraid to post my feelings since I'm sure to be lambasted here but...

The current show is TOO LONG.  Pack the AFD and the big hits from Illusions and add Mama Kin.

The set list has become so bloated by adding additional covers and additional CD songs, without ever dropping anything.  Get back to the basics.

I'm going to the Vegas show and if I tell my wife that the show is going to be 3 1/2 hours long, she won't even want to go!  

Less is More.

• Like 1