Gardening

Gracii Guns

6 minutes ago, cineater said:

Damn it.  The box for the faucet fixutres is missing pieces.  Can't return the whole box as one piece is already tiled in.  Craig went up to the store to talk to them.

Fuck! That sucks! I hope the box turns up. Or, Im confident Craig can get it sorted out with them. I sure hope so.

He did but then we attached the shower head and it leaks.  Since it's a plastic attachment, we decided to take it back and get something else.  They got a lot done today but not as much as he wanted.  He's taking the weekend off.

Marsha brought over more perennials.

51 minutes ago, cineater said:

He did but then we attached the shower head and it leaks.  Since it's a plastic attachment, we decided to take it back and get something else.  They got a lot done today but not as much as he wanted.  He's taking the weekend off.

Marsha brought over more perennials.

Thats so frustrating. Fuck that, right? I mean its good that you could see the attachment wasnt gonna cut it right away, at least. But ugh. Who could have seen that coming. Sorry to hear that.

You were so close to showering at home. Monday.

Is the perennial sale started already?

No where on the box does it say made of plastic parts and I would not have expected it from this brand.  It could be because it has a magnet to connect the the shower head.  Anyway, back to the store.  Er, no hot water.  Our water comes from an underground river and it's ice cold until August.

She'll put out the inventory list on Monday so it starts Tuesday.  I know I haven't been real good about predicting the future lately but I'm going with two more weeks of Craig and Marsha and I'm done. :lol:  If not we'll just go with the flow.

You have the link to the concert.  Here's the link to the preshow.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cineater said:

No where on the box does it say made of plastic parts and I would not have expected it from this brand.  It could be because it has a magnet to connect the the shower head.  Anyway, back to the store.  Er, no hot water.  Our water comes from an underground river and it's ice cold until August.

She'll put out the inventory list on Monday so it starts Tuesday.  I know I haven't been real good about predicting the future lately but I'm going with two more weeks of Craig and Marsha and I'm done. :lol:  If not we'll just go with the flow.

You have the link to the concert.  Here's the link to the preshow.

I hate when a trusted brand lets you down like that. Especially on a big project. That water sounds brisk!! 

I bet this plant sale will be even busier. Two weeks should be plenty of time to get your house back :lol:

Oteil!!

11 minutes ago, cineater said:

Interesting talk about I wanted the musician talk too.

Yeah. That was really engaging. Wow.

And now Bobby is in full Bobby regalia! The shortest of the short shorts! And Phils pants are on point (in a parallel dimension).

Theres the tiger guitar

I knew you'd see that tiger guitar.  I guess they were stuck starting the show at a certain time.

I really liked what he said.  It's nice to listen to somebody whose voice isn't filled with anger and yelling, not that those other folks don't have a right to be pissed off.  I hope he comes back.  They need to schedule more time for quests.

Axl's song.

Edited by cineater

15 minutes ago, cineater said:

I knew you'd see that tiger guitar.  I guess they were stuck starting the show at a certain time.

I really liked what he said.  It's nice to listen to somebody whose voice isn't filled with anger and yelling, not that those other folks don't have a right to be pissed off.  I hope he comes back.  They need to schedule more time for quests.

Axl's song.

I really like what he said too. He needs to come back! And soon. That was powerful. 

Ramble On Rose :lol:

Seriously, I wonder if Bobby ever had a 'wardrobe malfunction?' lol 

18 minutes ago, cineater said:

I don't think that qualifies as a wardrobe pick.  Just what he wears. :lol:

This is a really good show.

:lol::lol::lol:

Such a good show! Theyre playing so much slide guitar which Im loving, too.

I love a Bret lead vocal :headbang:

13 minutes ago, soon said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Such a good show! Theyre playing so much slide guitar which Im loving, too.

I love a Bret lead vocal :headbang:

I rarely hear that song.  They must have quit playing it after he died.

Edited by cineater

6 minutes ago, cineater said:

I rarly hear that song.  They must have quit playing it after he died.

No one could do it justice after him.

Intermission. During the pandemic Dead intermissions almost represent life more than the sets of music. 

Box of Rain! :dance:

Donna texted, she is bringing me 12 Hyperion daylilies tomorrow.  No idea what they are but they sound maintenance from the hyper part. :lol:  Donna has been holding all the perennials out of town at her place.  Marsha has to take the flat bed up there and get them.  No idea why I'm getting these.

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Donna texted, she is bringing me 12 Hyperion daylilies tomorrow.  No idea what they are but they sound maintenance from the hyper part. :lol:  Donna has been holding all the perennials out of town at her place.  Marsha has to take the flat bed up there and get them.  No idea why I'm getting these.

Even the daylilies are called "hyper" At y'alls bonkers garden sale! :lol:

Very few people on Earth just get a call saying "Im on my way to your house to drop of a flat bed of _______________" if they didnt order it first! :lol: I wonder whats going on?

Fire on the Mountain :drool:

Oh no, the flatbed goes to Marsha's.  She's filling the orders at her house then bringing them to me for people to pick up.  Then on my driveway will be additional blooming plants to attract their attention and increase their purchase.  We know how to sucker you in.  People can't resist blooming plants.

Edited by cineater

15 minutes ago, cineater said:

Oh no, the flatbed goes to Marsha's.  She's filling the orders at her house then bringing them to me for people to pick up.  Then on my driveway will be additional blooming plants to attract their attention and increase their purchase.  We know how to sucker you in.  People can't resist blooming plants.

Its a master class in driveway plant sales! Almost sounds like the TV show Weeds :lol:

Fuck Space and Drums! 

9 hours ago, cineater said:

Make it stop :lol:

Oh that's cool.  There is a non slip coating on the bottom of the bathtubs.

Space put you to sleep?  Knockin on Heavens Door in the encore.

:lol: it’s so bad!!

Yep, I made it through drums but space did me in. Last thing I remember is trippy sounds as the band started to rejoin the jam. I’m such an amateur :lol:

i wish you’d had your shower heads installed and everything. But it’s still nice to explore your awesome new bathrooms!

i gotta check out that Heavens Door encore! I haven’t listened to them doing it since becoming a Deadhead.

Good show!

The podcast I’m listening to is doing a deep dive on Bobby and Barlow songs currently and it’s really neat. 

Until I have hot water back in the house, all I need is a working toilet. :lol:  The rest of the bathroom is just sitting there waiting.

It is soup out there, hot and humid.  Step outside and you are attacked by mosquitoes.   I was at the store by 7.  Picked up all those little thing Craig needs to put it together.  I'm planning on staying in all day.

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Until I have hot water back in the house, all I need is a working toilet. :lol:  The rest of the bathroom is just sitting there waiting.

It is soup out there, hot and humid.  Step outside and you are attacked by mosquitoes.   I was at the store by 7.  Picked up all those little thing Craig needs to put it together.  I'm planning on staying in all day.

So far I'm having an indoor day too. Listening to Dead, yanking a splinter out of my toe, having a cat land its claws firmly in my scalp. I think Ill listen to the Oteil interview again.

Weather there sounds miserable. Dont go out in that if you dont have access to a shower :lol:. I gotta water and I think thats it. 

24 minutes ago, cineater said:

Wait that was the install kit that shipped on Friday, not the water heater.

I'm going up to the garden in the morning to water all my containers up there.

Enjoy the garden :)

Im trying to get out the door to water. Im not sure if I got the splinter out or just made a number of tiny craters in my toe :lol: