Popcorn and Starks

Silverburst80

58 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Ghostface has put out a few things using a live band

I'm still surprised that he chose Steven. I think that a collaboration with Brain or Frank would've made much more sense 

Edited by Sosso

6 hours ago, Sosso said:

I always thought that rappers would use drum machines and samplers to produce their beats.

95% of the time yeah. But Ghost has used live musicians before. So has RZA. Scarface and UGK both used them on albums. Too $hort's best album Get In Where You Fit In used live musicians, that's one of the funkiest hip hop albums I know.

6 hours ago, Sosso said:

I always thought that rappers would use drum machines and samplers to produce their beats.

Ice T has had a metal band forever (Body Count).  The rappers from Public Enemy/Cypress Hill have a rock band with the musicians from Rage Against the Machine/Audioslave (Prophets of Rage).  Do those count?

Are you fuckin' serious?!

EDIT:  I just googled it, you are fuckin' serious! :lol:  Y'know, I thought it was impossible to surprise me in this day and age but what do you know, I'm kinda speechless.  What in the holy name of jumping shitballs could those two be doing together?

Edited by Len Cnut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...