Stand-Up Comedy/Comics Discussion Thread

spunko12345

21 hours ago, EvanG said:

Soon, you know Stewart Francis? He's from your neck of the woods, he also talks about Canadia in this clip

This is hilarious - thanks Evan!! His name is so familiar but i dont think Id seen/head him before. "... Dont worry Ive never heard of you either" He says :lol: When did you first come across him?

Im a sucker for one liners. Such a relentless form of humour! Gonna check out more from him :headbang:Does one liner humour thrive in most languages and cultures, I wonder.

"I was involved in a one night stand that went horribly wrong - we've been married three years." :lol::lol:

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

This is hilarious - thanks Evan!! His name is so familiar but i dont think Id seen/head him before. "... Dont worry Ive never heard of you either" He says :lol: When did you first come across him?

Im a sucker for one liners. Such a relentless form of humour! Gonna check out more from him :headbang:Does one liner humour thrive in most languages and cultures, I wonder.

"I was involved in a one night stand that went horribly wrong - we've been married three years." :lol::lol:

I don't know how I came across him, either saw him on TV or on youtube and checked him out.

I think the problem for a one liner comedian is that it often gets stale, you have to really perfect your act to keep it entertained, and he is pretty good at it because of the way he delivers them.

''I am Canadian although I truly do feel British, because both my parents are alcoholics.''

''Should lesbians be allowed to use dildos? They made their choice.''

“Receiving oral sex from an ugly person is like rock climbing; you should never look down.”

''I quit my job at the helium gas factory – I didn’t like being spoken to in that tone.''

''Oh, there's so much nudity on TV, I just sit there shaking my fist.''

''If I repeatedly stab my cornflakes, does that make me a cereal killer?''

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...