Knockin' on Heaven's Door

11 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Groupie? Oh, I've had quite a few groupies because I pay them so well.😄

Yeah, you didnt see? You know how people can leave comments at certain points in the song? The first two seems to be offering you sex!! lol

11 minutes ago, soon said:

Yeah, you didnt see? You know how people can leave comments at certain points in the song? The first two seems to be offering you sex!! lol

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that.😄 Probably just bots, but hey, that might be better than the blow up dolls I'm used to.😄

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, soon said:

Nice! Very cool intro, too.

And I see you have a groupie commenting!

Thanks. Just a comment about that little intro. I thought about using the Alice intro of Only Women Bleed but I went for something different. "I came to you when I needed someone" came to mind then I thought about an old song by the Oak Ridge Boys called I'll Be True To You. It's a beautiful song and one of the saddest I've ever heard. That's where the second line "the least you could do was talk to me" came from. In fact, I'm going to link the song here. 

Edited by lame ass security
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Thanks. Just a comment about that little intro. I thought about using the Alice intro of Only Women Bleed but I went for something different. "I came to you when I needed someone" came to mind then I thought about an old song by the Oak Ridge Boys called I'll Be True To You. It's a beautiful song and one of the saddest I've ever heard. That's where the second line "the least you could do was talk to me" came from. In fact, I'm going to link the song here. 

Thanks for sharing this! So sad and beautiful. Wow. Hate to admit I can really relate to the intro you crafted and those lines. 

This link didnt play for me, thats just an fyi because it was no trouble at all to find one that did play for me.

Your always getting me chocked up, man! lol :smiley-confused2: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Thanks for sharing this! So sad and beautiful. Wow. Hate to admit I can really relate to the intro you crafted and those lines. 

This link didnt play for me, thats just an fyi because it was no trouble at all to find one that did play for me.

Your always getting me chocked up, man! lol :smiley-confused2: 

No problem. It really is one of those songs that you remember, very moving. Hey man, I know what you mean about the heaviness of some of these songs. That's why I'm working on a song now that's just kind of fun for a change of pace.😊

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yeah, i remember that Roberta was annoying about she isn't  very appreciate  about she GNR phase. 

Didnt she even make reference to "that little girl" when talking about breaking the Guns "glass ceiling" before Mel? Or is my memory exaggerating it?

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Didnt she even make reference to "that little girl" when talking about breaking the Guns "glass ceiling" before Mel? Or is my memory exaggerating it?

2 minutes ago, soon said:

You are right, she a bit jealous about Melissa, and she said it.

• Thanks 1