Royal Blood

ZoSoRose

The cycle for album 3 is underway! I am hyped, they are one of my favorite recent bands. Saw them twice on the How Did We Get So Dark? Tour, and they were awesome. I am impressed they can change up their sound with only bass and drums as their core formula. 

New track, 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Come on, there has to be some fans on here!

New single is bad ass-

Do they have a new album out tomorrow? I saw a post from Dearborn Music but I was a little confused. I couldn't tell if they have an EP out tomorrow or a full album. 

I have all their stuff up to this so I wanna get whatever is coming out tomorrow lol

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Do they have a new album out tomorrow? I saw a post from Dearborn Music but I was a little confused. I couldn't tell if they have an EP out tomorrow or a full album. 

I have all their stuff up to this so I wanna get whatever is coming out tomorrow lol

Single I'm guessing. Album comes out April 30

• Like 1

How Did We Get So Dark is one of my favorite songs by any band ever, so I’m looking forward to whatever they do now!

Funny enough, I first heard of these guys in 2013, before they even had their first album out! They were mentioned in a bbc article about up-and-coming bands! I had no idea back then that they would become as big as they are now.

Edited by rocknroll41

• 1 month later...