Appetite for Distortion - Not In This Lifetime Pinball interview | Ep. 229

Thanks that was fun.  Interesting to listen to the designers talk about the games.  Wish you would have had him step up to the machine and show us some stuff.  It is pretty funny when the band members are telling you to take your turn.  I don't know what you call that thing the robot is fighting with either.  Not really sure what he was hitting him with.

Wow, he did Pirates too and worked on Dialed In.  They have a tornado hitting a trailer park in that game.  :lol:

Go here to locate a machine.  https://www.pinballmap.com/

• GNFNR 1

This is what I love about Appetite for Distortion.  I saw this episode pop up.  I had very little interest in listening to it.  I love video games, but I didn't really care to learn about a GNR pinball machine that was just released.  Maybe if you had somebody on who was involved with the Data East 1994 machine, but not this brand new machine.  This is probably my favorite episode of yours over the last few months @Gambit83.  Great stories about Slash and great stories about the process of bringing this machine to life.  The story about Paul McCartney was incredible.  "Don't worry I'll give Paul a call".  Insane!  And what a unique background Eric had to get into designing pinball machines.  Maybe I'll meet up with you at Jackbar to play some pinball when things are back to normal.  

• GNFNR 1