09/13/22 - Belo Horizonte, BR - Estádio do Mineirão

alfierose

22 hours ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Fuck it. I just got tickets for the concert and booked a flight to see them again in Porto alegre on the 26th. Just fuck it. In one minute I'm completely bummed about whatever when it comes to this band but then I get to see them live and everything changes 180°!

My 4-year-old godson was also there in Belo Horizonte with his parents. He had a blast. He sang his favorite tunes (easy, jungle, sweet child, absurd, Hardskool and paradise city). Just talked to him and he said "it was the best show of my life", but he's only 4 and this was the first show of his life! 😂

People around him thought it was the cutest thing him singing those songs. Life's good, guys. Let's enjoy it while they and we are still here!

That's adorable, raising a 4 year old Gunner(Guns N Roses Fan, not an Actual Gun Shooter). ☺️😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

That's adorable, raising a 4 year old Gunner(Guns N Roses Fan, not an Actual Gun Shooter). ☺️😀

His father and I are best friends. He's more of a brother to me than my own brother. And we met because of gnr. That's why I say this isn't just about "a band", I've met some wonderful people because of gnr that will be forever in my life. The kiddo LOVES the band, he mimicks axl's moves on the videos from YouTube, absurd was a choice of his own, no influence from me or his dad! 😂

He has recently just added "it's so easy" to the setlist of songs he likes to perform in the living room, but he only does it with the Paris 92 version. I asked him why this version and not billions of others that you can find online and his exact words were "because this version is the best". PARIS 92. THE BOY IS ABOUT TO TURN 5! Think of a very, VERY proud godparent! 😂 😂

He wants his 5th birthday party to have guns n roses as the theme... That's how crazy he is for the band. Guess you can say we're raising the boy well! Hahaha

Edited by Pinball Wizard
Typo
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

His father and I are best friends. He's more of a brother to me than my own brother. And we met because of gnr. That's why I say this isn't just about "a band", I've met some wonderful people because of gnr that will be forever in my life. The kiddo LOVES the band, he mimicks axl's moves on the videos from YouTube, absurd was a choice of his own, no influence from me or his dad! 😂

He has recently just added "it's so easy" to the setlist of songs he likes to perform in the living room, but he only does it with the Paris 92 version. I asked him why this version and not billions of others that you can find online and his exact words were "because this version is the best". PARIS 92. THE BOY IS ABOUT TO TURN 5! Think of a very, VERY proud godparent! 😂 😂

He wants his 5th birthday party to have guns n roses as the theme... That's how crazy he is for the band. Guess you can say we're raising the boy well! Hahaha

I love it! 😀☺️

• GNFNR 1