12/10/22 - Auckland, NZ - Eden Park

alfierose

1 minute ago, BucketEgg said:

dont forget the tattoos up and down your arms, and a backwards cap to complete the look! :headbang:

anyway, back to the band, I think Axl is sounding great on Better :D

I'm distracted.  :lol:  At least it stopped raining.  I hope that guy in the hospital is watching this.

• GNFNR 1

The streamer has picked a really good standing spot, view not obscured.

It makes me wish that wifi-camcorders were more common, the zoom-ability on some of those things are massive, and you'd be able to zoom in onto the band members from that distance. (but they all expensive, and people are less inclined to buy them because they're more likely to use phone-cameras for the casual filming they need, instead of buying a separate tool dedicated to video-recording)

Just now, jimisbatman said:

What links are we watching? 

https://www.facebook.com/alvin.tiongson.3/videos/887643552390610/

I'm watching the Alvin one, it has been going for quite a while! That person might film the whole show

11 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

thanks for another link! It's good to have multiple streamers, in case one has signal issues for a while 

You keep one with sound on and watch the other one.  That way you know when you lose a stream.  I'm afraid we are going to lose Alvin any minute.

Edited by cineater

12 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

The streamer has picked a really good standing spot, view not obscured.

It makes me wish that wifi-camcorders were more common, the zoom-ability on some of those things are massive, and you'd be able to zoom in onto the band members from that distance. (but they all expensive, and people are less inclined to buy them because they're more likely to use phone-cameras for the casual filming they need, instead of buying a separate tool dedicated to video-recording)

https://www.facebook.com/alvin.tiongson.3/videos/887643552390610/

I'm watching the Alvin one, it has been going for quite a while! That person might film the whole show

Where on his page is the video, can find it

3 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Where on his page is the video, can find it

go with the ones cineater posted earlier.

14 minutes ago, cineater said:

the top one is more consistent with the signal and livestreaming, and the bottom one has horizontal footage. if you're on a computer, you can open them both at the same time.

also i'm logged into facebook on a computer, you might have a different experience when opening those links on another type of device or logged out of facebook

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

the top one is more consistent with the signal and livestreaming, and the bottom one has horizontal footage. if you're on a computer, you can open them both at the same time.

also i'm logged into facebook on a computer, you might have a different experience when opening those links on another type of device or logged out of facebook

You can call me Cin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

Soooo sorry guys. But can't find the streams, can someone help brother out please, sorry and thanks in advance 

6 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Soooo sorry guys. But can't find the streams, can someone help brother out please, sorry and thanks in advance 

The links ideally should take you directly to the livestreams.

0. Are the links visible on the computer?

1. What do you see instead of seeing the videos? (e.g Does is redirect you to another page?)

2. If clicking the links isn't bringing directly to the videos, try copying and pasting the links in the website bar instead.

3. I guess this information might be more important to other people in the thread who know what to do with these sorts of technical issues, but are you using a smartphone or a computer?

Also one of the streamers just said "bye" (https://www.facebook.com/joy.leal.50159/videos/1546301712504535  ) , so we've only got Alvin any other streamers for now.

Edited by BucketEgg

1 minute ago, BucketEgg said:

1. What do you see instead of seeing the videos? (e.g Does is redirect you to another page?)

2. If clicking the links isn't bringing directly to the videos, try copying and pasting the links in the website bar instead.

3. I guess this information might be more important to other people in the thread who know what to do with these sorts of technical issues, but are you using a smartphone or a computer?

Smartphone 

2 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

0. Are the links visible on the computer?

Also one of the streamers just said "bye" (https://www.facebook.com/joy.leal.50159/videos/1546301712504535  ) , so we've only got Alvin any other streamers for now.

Link takes me directly to Alvin's Facebook homepage