12/10/22 - Auckland, NZ - Eden Park

alfierose

2 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

I tried using an iphone to click on the links, try and see if  this works

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=887643552390610&id=100003209011653&__hwl=1

(might not work if you're on android)

I clicked the link, then copied and pasted it into Google, then c+p it back again, and the link changes and takes the video out of the address, if that makes sense 

3 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

I clicked the link, then copied and pasted it into Google, then c+p it back again, and the link changes and takes the video out of the address, if that makes sense 

aaah that's strange. i don't deal with smartphones much, so i don't know how the redirecting to mobile sites and how phones deal with that stuff that well. i'll try have my laptop spoof itself as a mobile user, and see if i can find anything from that.

are you using android or ios? chrome or safari or something else?

Edited by BucketEgg

1 minute ago, BucketEgg said:

aaah that's strange. i don't deal with smartphones much, so i don't know how the redirecting to mobile sites and how phones deal with that stuff that well. i'll try have my laptop spoof itself as a mobile user, and see if i can find anything from that.

are you using android or ios? chrome or safari or something else?

Fixed it, thanks 4 Yr help. Let the show begin 

• Like 1

I just realised this, :facepalm: but I've never noticed when the piano comes on for November Rain. Is it always on stage, or does it come onstage at a certain time?

If Dizzy is a keyboardist, Melissa is a keyboardist, and Axl plays the piano during November rain,  does this mean the band has 3 keyboardists sometimes?

10 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

I just realised this, :facepalm: but I've never noticed when the piano comes on for November Rain. Is it always on stage, or does it come onstage at a certain time?

If Dizzy is a keyboardist, Melissa is a keyboardist, and Axl plays the piano during November rain,  does this mean the band has 3 keyboardists sometimes?

No idea if they accompany Axl during his piano solo or not.

Thanks guys, it was a blast. Gotta go to bed now. You can cut the tention in my hospital ward with a knife, some old just trying to beat up this other old dude, and some patients has covid down the hall, good times. Tonight was special for me and a very welcomed distraction. Big thanks to @cineater@BucketEggfor all the links and, until next time. 

Edited by jimisbatman
  • Like 3

i'd like to thank Cin as well. my dumbo brain somehow read the date as 12th of October, despite the fact that this month is December, so I thought the show would be on Monday the 12th of December, until she posted the links to the livestreamers.

hope u have a good time exiting the hospital alive jimisbatman. maybe u can play paradise city on the way home, because it's a hype song, and one of the lyrics is about going home! rock4

Edited by BucketEgg

1 hour ago, jimisbatman said:

Thanks guys, it was a blast. Gotta go to bed now. You can cut the tention in my hospital ward with a knife, some old just trying to beat up this other old dude, and some patients has covid down the hall, good times. Tonight was special for me and a very welcomed distraction. Big thanks to @cineater@BucketEggfor all the links and, until next time. 

Hope everything is going well at the hospital! Don't know what happened but I hope you're doing better! :)

• Thanks 1

It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Rumble/Welcome to the Jungle, Double Talkin' Jive, Better, Live and Let Die, Reckless Life, Estranged, Rocket Queen, Shadow Of Your Love, You Could Be Mine, I Wanna Be Your Dog, Absurd, Hard Skool, Civil War, Sorry, Slash Guitar Solo, Sweet Child o' Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Whole Lotta Rosie, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

ENCORE:

Coma, Patience, Don't Cry, Paradise City