The Guns N'Roses Appreciation Thread! ๐Ÿ˜€

My other thread is purely an Axl Rose Thread Appreciation, and this one is for ALL of them, not just Axl. ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

I remember , before I became a huge Fan, hearing that Guns N'Roses was one of the most influential Rock Bands of all time, and I was confused as I thought Guns N'Roses was a One Hit wonder with Sweet Child Of Mine(My local music channels would ONLY play Sweet Child Of Mine so for a VERY long time , I thought SCOM was they're ONLY hit)๐Ÿคจ I thought,"How are Guns N'Roses one of the most influential Rock Bands of all time when they only have ONE HIT? ๐Ÿคจ Sweet Child Of Mine is a REALLY good song but you can't be one of the most influential Rock Bands of all time with just ONE HIT. ๐Ÿคจ How wrong I was with thinking Guns N'Roses was a One Hit wonder! ๐Ÿคฃ

I remember at least one Source saying that Shadow Of Your Love is a Hollywood Rose song but youย  can clearly hear Slash's awesome Lead Guitar playing. ๐Ÿคจ Sash had NOTHING to do with Hollywood Rose. ๐ŸคจI did more research and more sources said Shadow Of Your Love is a Guns N'Roses song, which I figured out already. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Karice said:

I remember at least one Source saying that Shadow Of Your Love is a Hollywood Rose song but youย  can clearly hear Slash's awesome Lead Guitar playing. ๐Ÿคจ Sash had NOTHING to do with Hollywood Rose. ๐ŸคจI did more research and more sources said Shadow Of Your Love is a Guns N'Roses song, which I figured out already. ๐Ÿ˜€

Slash WAS in Hollywood Rose. Donโ€™t know who Sash is though ๐Ÿ˜…

And Shadow of Your Love is technically a Hollywood Rose original.ย 

Edited by DustNBones1990

5 hours ago, DustNBones1990 said:

Slash WAS in Hollywood Rose. Donโ€™t know who Sash is though ๐Ÿ˜…

And Shadow of Your Love is technically a Hollywood Rose original.ย 

ย 

I stand corrected. Shadow Of Your Love is BOTH a Hollywood Rose and a Guns N'Roses song, like what happened with Anything Goes. ๐Ÿ˜€ And, you are right, Slash was in Hollywood Rose too. ๐Ÿ˜€ The Album Cover for Hollywood Rose only shows Izzy, Axl, and Tracii, so I thought only Izzy, Axl, and Tracii were in Hollywood Rose. ๐Ÿค”

So, apparently, Axl once jumped out of a moving car rather than apologize to Slash's Grandmother! ๐Ÿคฃ I can see Axl being reckless enough to do that, but at the same time, I think even he wouldn't be reckless enough to jump out of a moving car in order to avoid apologizing! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”

You're aware this entire forum is dedicated to gnr?๐Ÿคฃ How much more appreciation do they need.

This is ...๐Ÿ˜„ God knows๐Ÿคฃ

There really should be a review process by admins before threads can be published... Well for certain frequent authors ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

You're aware this entire forum is dedicated to gnr?๐Ÿคฃ How much more appreciation do they need.

There really should be a review process by admins before threads can be published... Well for certain frequent authors ๐Ÿ˜„

I started this thread because I started a Axl Rose Appreciation Thread and I thought that was unfair to fans of the other Guns N'Roses Members, so I decided to start this thread for all of them, not just Axl.ย 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Best thing is to just ignore her at this point. It is what it is.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Best thing is to just ignore her at this point. It is what it is.

I was trying to be considerate to Fans of other Guns N'Roses Members besides Axl. Seems my thoughtful idea is backfiring big time.ย