Can we use AI to generate new GNR vocals/songs?

1 minute ago, WendiRosei said:

I want to hide from your words of worrisome wisdom right now.  So...they are staring with the soul of a person which is music and rhythm ripe that out . ..and kill  the emotions... then plan to wipe out humanity with this technology slowly starting with art because art is life..

I'm 21 my wisdom ain't great XD, but yeah I don't think wiping out humanity will not even be possible at the point we are in simulations, i think Mars will be used as a massive AI-human preservation facility and Earth will not even be needed. Emotions and talent will likely just be part of the program

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

AI generating the world you choose to be in and through your digital existence you are able to control your life and everything in your simulation

World building AI is a thing already, just saw this earlier today:

What you're seeing is someone typing a description of the world they'd like to create on the left hand side, and on the right it's using AI to generate it in a game engine instantly. Folk will soon be able to build their own GTA type world, stick on their VR headset and explore their digital universe.

AI is expected to wipe out 300 million jobs in the near future :lol: It's gonna be a shitshow, but fortunately we have our world politicians to guide us through it and looking out for us all (lol)

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

.............and Earth will not even be needed. Emotions and talent will likely just be part of the program

"Ohhh Earth , Emotions and talent will likely just be wiped tf out "   You say that all so causally Skamos66! You just keep on typin. I'm running with my emotions whilst i can !  :lol: