Robert John Currently Recovering From a Heart Attack

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

I thought Oldest Goat was arguing again… then I saw your name 😂

1 hour ago, wendirosez said:

So did i @D4NNY i thought exactly the same!.:lol: i think @janrichmond reigns supreme with this comment haha  i think i might borrow this - quote this ,  if i get into scrapes with anyone on the threads haha :hug:

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

I thought Oldest Goat was arguing again… then I saw your name 😂

I hope soon the MyGnrForum death match between @Oldest Goat vs. @SoulMonster... :lol:

• Haha 3

On 21/05/2023 at 16:53, Ratam said:

Concordo, ele é um cara legal.

Oh yes. He has a vault with a lot of 90s movies and wanted to sell for an absurd price.

Do you want my opinion? He's a mercenary, and I don't think sharing his vault would be too much of a problem for him.

Anyway, i hope Robert keep well!

GN'R members are just people too. I have had and lost friends during my 42 years on earth, some very close and longtime friends too. I know nothing about their lives now and even if I did, I'm not going to insert myself back in if I heard something happened to em. I'd wish em well in my mind and move on. Just because you were friends with someone at a time, doesn't mean you're obligated to follow up on/contact them when something happens. Some friendships die for a reason and should be left dead. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Whisky said:

Oh yes. He has a vault with a lot of 90s movies and wanted to sell for an absurd price.

Do you want my opinion? He's a mercenary, and I don't think sharing his vault would be too much of a problem for him.

Anyway, i hope Robert keep well!

Sorry, my post about "he is an great guy" not was about Robert John, was about my dear @Oldest Goat

:D.

I don't know it about R John. If it is as you said then he is a shit guy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

Slash posted on IG a few days ago a photo of Roberts fund raiser page and asked for donations. It had about 3000 dollars left to goal. Donation page shows he donated 2000 dollars.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu5mobKs16j/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Seen that earlier and quite a few of the comments were very negative against Slash! I stayed out of it 😅

• Wow 1