The Night Guns N’ Roses’ Classic Lineup Played Their First Show Read More: The Night Guns N' Roses' Classic Lineup Played Their First Show

9 hours ago, Sosso said:

They used the same setlist as the Tracii Guns line-up with the exception of Sweet Emotion from Aerosmith instead of Mama Kin (Source: Raz Cue)

Guns covered Sweet Emotion?! 

• Like 1

jup i played the whole setlist on my gibson les paul for FUN along with the Sound City Tracks. Anything Goes is actually pretty fun on guitar. The instrumental is underrated. I can't play on Talkbox so i played the solo on guitar without Talkbox. I think the Sound City Version is without Talkbox too. Anything Goes as the last song works for me (I think Heartbreak Hotel was encore), with the break extension. Izzy played kinda like "La Grange" from ZZ Top on the Sound City Session and Slash playes a solo. I don't know if they do it already in 1985 on they first shows but it's hella fun. They also did band introduction in the break of Anything Goes

Great Setlist with etablished Hollywood Rose songs and "new" songs. Let's see how the band develops

Edited by t-p-d-a