G n’ R Knucklebonz Statues

Axls stand needs to be wide because of his stance, but Duff and Slash could be less than half the size.  You can twist them around like I’ve now done with Slash, but they’re still way too big.   The old circular ones are much better. 

B7268122-7FF1-41E2-9CEF-86D405671A91.jpeg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

17 hours ago, Oxford said:

Axls stand needs to be wide because of his stance, but Duff and Slash could be less than half the size.  You can twist them around like I’ve now done with Slash, but they’re still way too big.   The old circular ones are much better. 

B7268122-7FF1-41E2-9CEF-86D405671A91.jpeg

This one is especially such a cool photo,  thanks  so much @Oxford for sharing these. Really, really, really   love the Axl figure there. Well i have got the Funko Vinyl one of him.... four times now. i know, i know.. But ,  i tried to get the Chase figure haha ... And did i have that luck? No , i did not. so I settled for painting the face on. You gotta do what you gotta do :shrugs:haha 

I have ummed and ahhed  for so long  about getting the Axl Funk Pop rocks (big head type figure) So , finally found one at a decent price ..So , that is in the post !  But i prefer what i see here.  Such a cool display. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wendirosez said:

This one is especially such a cool photo,  thanks  so much @Oxford for sharing these. Really, really, really   love the Axl figure there. Well i have got the Funko Vinyl one of him.... four times now. i know, i know.. But ,  i tried to get the Chase figure haha ... And did i have that luck? No , i did not. so I settled for painting the face on. You gotta do what you gotta do :shrugs:haha 

I have ummed and ahhed  for so long  about getting the Axl Funk Pop rocks (big head type figure) So , finally found one at a decent price ..So , that is in the post !  But i prefer what i see here.  Such a cool display. 

I actually bought these for my daughter as she has finished school now and has become a huge Guns fan.  I always wondered WTF the point of those Funkos was and always took the piss.  But then she bought me an Axl one Father’s Day and that’s feckin cool.  What was the chase variant?   

I told her to join up here as she’d fit right in nausing people out and injecting more dumb youth.  But she said that we are probably all old folks talking bollocks all day about the same thing.   Clever girl she is 🤣

• Haha 2

On 6/17/2023 at 7:13 PM, Oxford said:

I actually bought these for my daughter as she has finished school now and has become a huge Guns fan.  I always wondered WTF the point of those Funkos was and always took the piss.  But then she bought me an Axl one Father’s Day and that’s feckin cool.  What was the chase variant?   

I told her to join up here as she’d fit right in nausing people out and injecting more dumb youth.  But she said that we are probably all old folks talking bollocks all day about the same thing.   Clever girl she is 🤣

i'm quite excited to find that  Funko  "mean machine " lol  It looks quite detailed to be honest. As it even has the black string bracelet on it. these small things please me no end. :dance:

Anyway. because of your lovely thread here, I  just put an order in for the real deal. this Knucklebonez  Mean Machine figurine ! Should be here in 3 days.

Chase variant   below. (Hope you can see why i tried four times to get this haha ...Looks pretty cool to me,  Had a cool thought the other day , if they did those lithographs skeletons as  Funko vinyl or Knucklebonez  ooh , i'd be a sucker for a few of them too!):lol:

Your daughter sounds very clued up  haha Maybe she  should join us all?! She would love the live streams and threads like that im sure?  And you know , It moves me with the fact these guys from our youth appeal to the next generation too. That's some serious cool stuff.  Carrying the torch i'd say.  Your daughter is a fan too . My eldest has time for them too. Axl in particular. She is always sorting through  my dvds / and to my horror , my magazines. "Please don't take too much.. no , you can't have that" LOL  we did n do  our job well , implementing the best of the best  i'd say haha 

gold-copy-guns-n-roses-axel-rose.webp

• Like 1

Heads up on Funko chases. When these get released, you can usually get the chases directly from a store for a slight premium instead of having to buy multiples. Personally I use Clarktoys. However as of now the only option will be ebay 

The Knucklebonz statues are cool. I have both Axls. I like the UYI release better. Might grab a Duff. They just take up a ton of space. There’s a collector’s market for them. All of their statues generally increase in value once out of production, so you can probably always get your $ back if not more if needed 

Edited by guitarpatch

On 6/19/2023 at 3:29 PM, guitarpatch said:

Heads up on Funko chases. When these get released, you can usually get the chases directly from a store for a slight premium instead of having to buy multiples. Personally I use Clarktoys. However as of now the only option will be ebay 

The Knucklebonz statues are cool. I have both Axls. I like the UYI release better. Might grab a Duff. They just take up a ton of space. There’s a collector’s market for them. All of their statues generally increase in value once out of production, so you can probably always get your $ back if not more if needed 

Hmmm ..well with the Chases .i ordered from Amazon in the hope of getting one. But big nope. Over here (UK) I couldn't see any option to order separately on other places. It's alright though as two have been gifted now. ^_^ Thanks for the web site.  there's some good information for us all  to know for the future then. 

Yes. I am looking forward to receiving UYI . Love the fact there is only 3000 (?) made and they are all hand painted so none two the same. Interesting  @guitarpatch that You , @Oxford & i picked the UYI 'model'. Although the other was pretty detailed, Mean Machine 22 represented him best, i feel. 

On 6/19/2023 at 9:17 PM, janrichmond said:

image.png.b22b4e4fd830f4cdd295b4564881e659.pngimage.png.98076290e9029f2ac0ec1f94b2f40954.png

My oldest Knucklbonz but my favourite  

I can see why @janrichmond It's a pretty cool statue of him being in the moment. Nicely detailed too.

Anyone , how tall r these art pieces?

Edited by wendirosez
More 2 add