Do you think "Dexter," will ever post on Guns N'Roses Fan Websites again? 😀🤔💡

On 3/30/2024 at 7:33 PM, rocknroll41 said:

Axl doesnt need these forums anymore. He has X/Twitter now.

I wonder if Axl legally changed his name to Elon Musk. 🤣🤭😜(This is a joke 😜)

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

Wow what A Letter To Dexter wrote kind of happened.

I read the entire Thread and the OP was ragged and dragged so hard with Posters basically calling him a weirdo and his Thread kind of predicted the future.... 💡

• Like 2

Just now, Ratam said:

I recall his username, but is a bit vague to me. You realize how many members are MIA when see old threads like these.

Now see his last visit was in 2013 😮

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I recall his username, but is a bit vague to me. You realize how many members are MIA when see old threads like these.

I believe he was L!VE FREE, a mod most known from being on the old CD forum. He had a lot of material, according to legend. ;) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I believe he was L!VE FREE, a mod most known from being on the old CD forum. He had a lot of material, according to legend. ;) 

Claimed to have The General & said it was kind of similar to Sorry in that it was doomy Sabbath sounding. Also was meant to have Silkworms & OMG no idea if they were the versions that leaked back in the day or not though.

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

In 2013 when he left  i was just a lurker, it is the reason he is someone blurred to me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Claimed to have The General & said it was kind of similar to Sorry in that it was doomy Sabbath sounding. Also was meant to have Silkworms & OMG no idea if they were the versions that leaked back in the day or not though.

I didn't realize he claimed to have The General. Not surprising though, he also claimed to have at least one version of Leave Me Alone (Soul Monster) which may have been from the same source. 

29 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Also was meant to have Silkworms & OMG no idea if they were the versions that leaked back in the day or not though.

If I remember correctly, he had Silkworms, possibly a version similar to the first live versions played, which would be great, especially with Buckethead. He also talked of Oh My God with Buckethead. He said he knew there was a version with Bumblefoot out there, but he didn't have it. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2024 at 8:46 PM, Spoon87 said:

No, that era, that fire within him is long gone.

He probably started SSRIs or other depression drugs in 2009 or so 

Would explain the weight gain and sudden lack of want to release/create music(from what we can tell on the outside) 

Those drugs numb the sad but turn you into a zombie and I'd imagine creativity takes a huge hit 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

He probably started SSRIs or other depression drugs in 2009 or so 

Would explain the weight gain and sudden lack of want to release/create music(from what we can tell on the outside) 

Those drugs numb the sad but turn you into a zombie and I'd imagine creativity takes a huge hit 

On a "Times Axl Rose got pissed on stage!" Video, one of the times was the Riverport Concert Riot fiasco. I was a newer Guns N'Roses Fan at the time and I commented something like,"Axl dove off of stage into the crowd, smacked someone in the head, and then stormed off angrily ? What was wrong with him? Was he on drugs?" Another Poster responded something like,"Axl wasn't on drugs during the Riverport Concert Riot era. He was just extremely angry and had a VERY bad temper. If he had been on drugs, he might have been happier and calmer. When he got older he took mood stabilizing medication and is happier and calmer now." 💡

Edited by Karice

On 3/30/2024 at 7:33 PM, rocknroll41 said:

Axl doesnt need these forums anymore. He has X/Twitter now.

This-those chats are from 15, 16 years ago? I think if he did, he would do it the same way Nikki Sixx does on Twitter, but I think he has zero interest in doing it ever again

• Like 2