Do you think "Dexter," will ever post on Guns N'Roses Fan Websites again? πŸ˜€πŸ€”πŸ’‘

So, years ago, Axl signed up as Dexter and posted on MYGNR Forum and other Guns N'Roses Fan Websites. πŸ˜€ I remember on the now Defunct GNFNR Website, Posters were saying stuff like,"Did Dexter think those weird cornrows he had in the early 2000s looked good on him? Dexter looks so bad now compared to how good looking he was in the 1980's and 1990's. Dexter hasn't made a new album in 16 years! Dexter sounded great in the 1980's and 1990's, he now sounds like Mickey Mouse!" I remember asking something like,"Why are you guys calling Axl Dexter? πŸ€¨πŸ’‘πŸ€”πŸ˜³ This is even worse than people who call him Axel or Axle!"πŸ€¨πŸ’‘πŸ˜³πŸ€”Posters responded something like,"Axl signed up with the Dexter Username on multiple Guns N'Roses Fan Websites." πŸ˜€

Β 

Do you think Axl will ever post as Dexter again on Guns N'Roses Fan Websites? πŸ˜€

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Yes, of course he will! At the very same day, when Jesus comes back and walks around us people...πŸ™πŸ™Œ

He already has, though. Took the name Russell Brand this time.Β 

• GNFNR 1

49 minutes ago, jamillos said:

He already has, though. Took the name Russell Brand this time.Β 

Russell Brand did portray Jesus in the Get Him To The Greek movie. πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ€­πŸ˜€ He said he was a White African Christ from Space in the African Child Documentary and in the African Child music video, he does miracles like Jesus did and he had a song and music video called I Am Jesus. πŸ€­πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜œ Doesn't hurt that Russell does look like a lot of Jesus paintings. πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ€­

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Karice said:

πŸ˜€ What question did you ask him? πŸ˜€

This:

Lies They Tell: Hi Axl! Chinese Democracy awesome, but it's a pretty ballady album compared to previous GNR albums. Is this the new direction of GNR or will some of the future GNR albums be more focused on hard rocking songs again?

Axl: What I know is it's the record that was able to get through the red tape and get itself out there while helping friends, loved ones and myself along the way. The whole ballad or rocker thing has never been something I've ever cared too much about. There's some meaner sections ahead but a particular focus once there were a few of the newer guys together was to bring a bit more beauty into our efforts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

This:

Lies They Tell: Hi Axl! Chinese Democracy awesome, but it's a pretty ballady album compared to previous GNR albums. Is this the new direction of GNR or will some of the future GNR albums be more focused on hard rocking songs again?

Axl: What I know is it's the record that was able to get through the red tape and get itself out there while helping friends, loved ones and myself along the way. The whole ballad or rocker thing has never been something I've ever cared too much about. There's some meaner sections ahead but a particular focus once there were a few of the newer guys together was to bring a bit more beauty into our efforts.

Cool! πŸ˜€ But in all honesty "Axl," in your post should have read as "Dexter," right? πŸ€”πŸ’‘

• ABSUΠ―D 1

59 minutes ago, Karice said:

Cool! πŸ˜€ But in all honesty "Axl," in your post should have read as "Dexter," right? πŸ€”πŸ’‘

Sure, he used the name "Dexter". I asked him this question on the chinesedemocracy.com message board back in the day. Unfortunately that website no longer exists.

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

Sure, he used the name "Dexter". I asked him this question on the chinesedemocracy.com message board back in the day. Unfortunately that website no longer exists.

was a decent forum

• Like 2