Weird GNR fans

The creepy/disturbing/weird/etc Fans of Guns N'Roses/Axl is really hijacking the Axl accused of sexual assault thread, one Poster even said something like,"I clicked on this thread to read updates about the Axl accused of sexual assault case, and I instead read posts about creepy Fans making bracelets from Axl's used bandaids. What the fuck?" So I thought that the creepy Fans should be their own thread. Fans making bracelets out of Axl's used bandaids is FUCKING NASTY! 🤢🤮 And they post the bandaid bracelet on social media and get PRAISE for doing this instead of," You deserve to be in a mental health hospital, you WEIRDO!" 🤨

I read that a Fan of Axl got every single Tattoo that Axl has. Every single one, including the W. Axl Rose Tattoo. 😱😳 I can imagine the guy going to a Country where many people would have no idea who Guns N'Roses are and saying something like,"Who the hell is W. Axl Rose? Who are those five faces on the cross?" 🤨🤔 

Speaking of tattoos, a creepy Fan has Axl's autograph tattooed on her FOREHEAD. 🥶😱😳🤨😐 At least the guy who got the same Tattoos that Axl has had them on his ARMS and not his FOREHEAD. I can't believe she put Axl's autograph on her FOREHEAD. 😐🤨😳😱🥶

Fans go into Axl's HOUSE, that is a HUGE no no. I get that Beta allows Fans to go into Axl's HOUSE, but still, that's out of line for the Fans to do. Let Axl relax in peace and solitude in his HOUSE. 😒 

Edited by Karice
  • Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 2

8 hours ago, Karice said:

Speaking of tattoos, a creepy Fan has Axl's autograph tattooed on her FOREHEAD. 🥶😱😳🤨😐 At least the guy who got the same Tattoos that Axl has had them on his ARMS and not his FOREHEAD. I can't believe she put Axl's autograph on her FOREHEAD. 😐🤨😳😱

To the head, not forehead. It's tattooed on the side of her skull. 

6 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Does she obsessively make new threads on not defunct guns n' roses forums about the first thing that enters her head, too? ... Does she have a thousand plus word creepy fan fiction referencing homoerotic encounters, as well?...🕯️

No idea what this means 💁‍♀️

Some crazy people out there for sure. If you meet your favourite rock star at the gas station or something, I think it's ok to feel the vibe and maybe say hi asking for an autograph or something, but stalking their private home is way over the top and totally disrespectful. Even those selfies are pushing it in my opinion. I sure don't want to have my pic taken as I usually look like shit when I'm just out to quickly fetch a pack cigarettes. I have even more respect for the artists who understand it's special for the fan though and take a minute regardless of their day or schedule. Axl and the other guys are usually super friendly to fans, hard to come by yes, but if you do not behave like an idiot neither do they. So in public or at a concert yes ok be a (decent) fan but otherwise just leave them the fuck alone and do not stalk them and do not invade their privacy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

I've asked if that same person makes a lot of threads on a forum and/or enjoys writing homosexual fanfiction, pretty straight forward.

I still don't understand the question. Karice made this thread to continue the discussion that unfolded in another thread and took it off topic. In that thread I mentioned that a fan got Axl's autograph tattooed to her head. Karice stated in this new thread that it was the woman's forehead. To prevent misinformation I corrected it. That's all. 

• Like 1

• janrichmond changed the title to Weird GNR fans

I know a fan who when he got married walked down the isle to So Fine which I found an odd choice. I also know of a fan who once spent weeks researching a plan to dress as a stage hand at a gig in an attempt to get backstage and copy any unreleased music from the band members phones/mp3 players (he didn't go through with it though)

Also there was a well known fan who pretended to be Tommy Stinson online for a while until the real Stinson had to clarify that the guys account was BS.

• Haha 3

There is a Fan of Axl's that is so obsessed with him, he literally impersonated Axl! 🥶😵‍💫😳😱 A MYGNR Poster posted the creepy Axl Fan and Posters replied something like, "Nice picture of Axl!" 😁 The Poster responded,"This ISN'T Axl, it's a creepy and obsessed Fan Fan of Axl who impersonated him!" The other Posters responded something like,"What the fuck, that's some serious messed up shit! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶 And I thought the Fan who got all of Axl's Tattoos was creepy, the Axl Imposter is much worse! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶

On 4/17/2024 at 8:36 PM, Karice said:

Apparently, a weird Guns N'Roses Fan walked right into Axl's kitchen and Axl freaked out and got a restraining order against her! 😱

I remember that, i think she also stalked Justin Timberlake years later as well.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Avillart said:

She showed up in my IG suggestions a while ago. 

Wait, for real? 😱😳 Or is this a joke like someone who claimed that Darth Vader broke into his house and tried to use The Force on him to force him to join the Dark Side? 🤣

12 minutes ago, Karice said:

Wait, for real? 😱😳 Or is this a joke like someone who claimed that Darth Vader broke into his house and tried to use The Force on him to force him to join the Dark Side? 🤣

No, it wasn't a joke.

1 hour ago, Avillart said:

She showed up in my IG suggestions a while ago. 

I have to wonder if she has ever posted here, she did go to jail for a year or so and was sending Axl letters from there. She was on a very old msg board back in the day, way before even this place opened.

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I have to wonder if she has ever posted here, she did go to jail for a year or so and was sending Axl letters from there. She was on a very old msg board back in the day, way before even this place opened.

Oh, was she, I didn't know all that. When she showed up in my suggestions I took a quick look cause her name seemed familiar. IIRC she's into John Mayer now.