Weird GNR fans

40 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Oh, was she, I didn't know all that. When she showed up in my suggestions I took a quick look cause her name seemed familiar. IIRC she's into John Mayer now.

My God, this Woman is a Serial Celebrity Stalker! 🥶

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

About Fans clamoring to get a Selfie with Axl, I personally feel uncomfortable when Axl does Selfies with Fans and he has a MISERABLE look and frown on his face. He either  looks jaded, mad, annoyed, frustrated, sad, shocked, confused , scared, bored, upset, etc.  So he usually looks like either😳 🥶😐🥴😵‍💫😫😒🙄😔😱😡 etc. If he's going to look MISERABLE in Fan Selfies, if he's going to frown in Fan Selfies I'd rather not have a Selfie with him. 💡 

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Speaking of rabid fans, I was recommended a video where a Fan kept hounding current /recent Axl even after Axl already signed at least one Autograph for him. Ironically, he was telling other Fans to leave Axl alone while stalking Axl himself. 🥴  Axl said,"Get out of my face!"😡 Reminiscent of Younger Axl, except Younger Axl would have accompanied that request with a punch! 👊 😉 In this same video, Axl TRIED to go into a Limo filled with women and someone said,"Axl, that's not your car!" 🤣 I think Axl was trying to be slick with that attempt. 😏🤣

Edited by Karice

On 4/19/2024 at 2:11 AM, Karice said:

Hey, I'm not a creepy Guns N'Roses Fan! 😐

I didn't say you were creepy.   But of the 20 topics I can see on the first page of this forum, 6 of them are yours.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matt1313 said:

I didn't say you were creepy.   But of the 20 topics I can see on the first page of this forum, 6 of them are yours.  

I sometimes go in "Phases" were I start a bundle of new Threads and then go a while without posting new threads. 😉💡

• Haha 1

No offense @Karice, but what's the point in creating countless new threads with questionable topics? 

I know it's pretty quiet around the band since they are on hiatus, but come on... It's a good effort to keep the forum alive, but still... 

Yes, I know that I don't have to read or post into these threads and that I might ignore them. But it's just really annoying. Please don't get me wrong, but every time I recognize a new thread with a ridiculous title, it's obvious, that you created it. Maybe you should just relax a little bit, lay back and wait for some news that are really important in the GNR world... 

Peace. ✌️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

No offense @Karice, but what's the point in creating countless new threads with questionable topics? 

I know it's pretty quiet around the band since they are on hiatus, but come on... It's a good effort to keep the forum alive, but still... 

Yes, I know that I don't have to read or post into these threads and that I might ignore them. But it's just really annoying. Please don't get me wrong, but every time I recognize a new thread with a ridiculous title, it's obvious, that you created it. Maybe you should just relax a little bit, lay back and wait for some news that are really important in the GNR world... 

Peace. ✌️

Good points. I appreciate the constructive criticism, you gave very insightful advice and didn't just say something like,"Oh my God, Admins ban this annoying Karice Account. Even I acknowledged I made a bunch of Threads in a consecutive timeline. I definitely will try to stop making a bunch of new Threads in a consecutive timeline. 💡

• Like 1

Are Team Brazil/The Lebeis Family technically weird Guns N'Roses Fans? 🤔💡 I mean Beta even straight up said,"Where Axl is, I am there," which was creepy and disturbing. 😵‍💫

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 12:25 PM, Avillart said:

No idea what this means 💁‍♀️

I just saw your post today. Axl's Moustache Rules is referring to my Fictional Axl Rose story where my Fictional Axl Rose has a Boyfriend. 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts as weird Guns N'Roses Fans, but for the comment section of Kurt Loder interviews Axl Rose(The one where Axl is sitting on a couch wearing an open shirt and shorts) bunch of Axl Rose Fangirls were posting something like,"Axl's so cute, he's my baby!" 🥰 Axl in the video was about 28. When the YouTube video was uploaded, Axl was around 50! 😱😵‍💫 I remember a Poster saying something like,"These 16 year old Fangirls of Axl are SCARY. Axl is a washed up middle aged man who is most likely older than their FATHERS and their gushing about Axl! Wow, I'm floored, LMAO, WTF?" 🤣😳

8 minutes ago, twistoflemon21 said:

I'd go with that Tako girl that follows the band and goes to seemingly every GNR concert.

Nothing creepy or weird about her, just someone retired living their best life. We'd all do it if we could.

Met her in London at the recent SMKC show, nice lady actually

• Like 3

On 4/20/2024 at 2:09 AM, Karice said:

Speaking of rabid fans, I was recommended a video where a Fan kept hounding current /recent Axl even after Axl already signed at least one Autograph for him. Ironically, he was telling other Fans to leave Axl alone while stalking Axl himself. 🥴  Axl said,"Get out of my face!"😡 Reminiscent of Younger Axl, except Younger Axl would have accompanied that request with a punch! 👊 😉 In this same video, Axl TRIED to go into a Limo filled with women and someone said,"Axl, that's not your car!" 🤣 I think Axl was trying to be slick with that attempt. 😏🤣

Haha...Link? 

45 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

What is Jarmo's origins story in connection with GNR anyway...I've either forgotten it or never enquired...

Anyone?

He was just a fan with a fan forum, loyal to Axl. Axl and TB appreciate that and rewarded him for his loyalty. I think that's how it went.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

His reward was? Lifetime gig passes to the front or?

He's there working in some capacity I think, helping out with whatever he can or they want to. He travels with the crew.

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

He looked tired and angry! It's like car merry-go-round! When was that? 

He signed a bunch, people need to be thankful for that and chill...more than he used to.

I'm not sure, but it looks like it might have been 2016? 🤔 A Poster said something like,"The man just did a three hour Show and he has people shoving paper and pens into his face demanding Autographs while he obviously just wants to unwind after a three hour Show! I feel so bad for Axl! I wouldn't want that happening to me  if I were in his shoes! 💡😵‍💫