"Better (Demo/Instrumental)" Discussion Thread

insomniac

You guys realize that bands like Nickelback and 3 Doors Down have had multiple top 10 singles. Nickelback even had a number 1 single. I wouldn't be so quick to count Axl out of anything. The demo's have shown that he still has those pop smarts that got GnR so many more fans. Again, a rock band with a number 1 single is always going to be hard, but I don't see why it is an impossible task for Axl.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys realize that bands like Nickelback and 3 Doors Down have had multiple top 10 singles. Nickelback even had a number 1 single. I wouldn't be so quick to count Axl out of anything. The demo's have shown that he still has those pop smarts that got GnR so many more fans. Again, a rock band with a number 1 single is always going to be hard, but I don't see why it is an impossible task for Axl.

You make a good point. I sure hope they have a hit single, or more than one. Let's hope I eat my words!

i put the program into sonic foundry acid pro audio 4.0 and really zoomd in on the music wave and that part was clearly added in. the radio waves or what ever youd call it doesent match up. but if u cut it out like j.rose did last night it matches perfectly.

awsome!!! that means there is another song to be leaked and it sounds great i love the screams!!1

maybe thats prostitute

so there you have it

Yeah good call, sorry bit late on the discussion. But yeah... there is no way that that is one song lol.

the full better you all have is someone messing with you someone altered what they got from the first leak added drum loops and repeated that choppy lick at the end of the second bridge 2 or 3 times to make it longer

anyway I'm over a friends place and i played them the song 'Better' and these people are not into Guns n Roses at all.I told them it was a demo. So anyway I played them the song and asked them not to say anything until they heard the whole song and after it finished I asked them what they thought.

They all said they like it. One Friend said it will sound better when the album version is released and it's the best his ever heard from Axl, he also said that his voice is great and better than the other songs he has heard him sang.

The others liked it aswell and said basically the same and that the album version will rock. They asked me to play it again and I did of course. rock4

so overall a positive response from my friends who listened to it tonight rock3

Edited by Axl-rocks

Listen to this song on a good quality system with top notch speakers with a fair amount of bass and...............................................

You will hear one of the finest rock songs ever.

Sorry but im 32 , I have seen most of the major rock bands over the last 20 years live , I have over 1000 rock/heavy metal cd's , I like my music alot.

And this song has grabbed my attention by the the balls , its my favourite song of all time.

ALREADY ....!!!!

And I still have the final album version to come as well :o

If you just like this song , listen to it again and again it is totally awsome.

the full better you all have is someone messing with you someone altered what they got from the first leak added drum loops and repeated that choppy lick at the end of the second bridge 2 or 3 times to make it longer

Where did they get the new vocals from?

Where did they get the new vocals from?

Some brainy people on here can do wonders with music tracks, and i'm assuming if the instrumental is longer, then the track with vocals "might" be longer too, so if someone on here can take the vocals, or merge the two tracks together, we may end up with a nice version of the full better song?

Some people did think the vocal version went on for longer!

LIZ