"Better (Demo/Instrumental)" Discussion Thread

insomniac

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my.. I haven't heard the full with vocals. It's a shame. Would be nice to hear it.. ;)

Try e-bay...

or maybe some kind soul on this forum would send me a small PM. I would be most grateful.

I'd love to but 1. I haven't got it and 2. Management have asked us not to. :book:

I haven't heard this instrumental version yet...

Could you tell me if the out of place solo is still there?

ITS EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHER ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE...EXCEPT THAT IT HAS NO VOCAL TRACK ON IT!!!!

I haven't heard this instrumental version yet...

Could you tell me if the out of place solo is still there?

ITS EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHER ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE...EXCEPT THAT IT HAS NO VOCAL TRACK ON IT!!!!

hehe, crybaby :D

anyway I'm over a friends place and i played them the song 'Better' and these people are not into Guns n Roses at all.I told them it was a demo. So anyway I played them the song and asked them not to say anything until they heard the whole song and after it finished I asked them what they thought.

They all said they like it. One Friend said it will sound better when the album version is released and it's the best his ever heard from Axl, he also said that his voice is great and better than the other songs he has heard him sang.

The others liked it aswell and said basically the same and that the album version will rock. They asked me to play it again and I did of course. rock4

so overall a positive response from my friends who listened to it tonight rock3

MY FRIEND , I DID THE SAME THING WITH THE BETTER FULL VERSION AS YOU. I PLAYED IT FOR MANY PEOPLE, SOME WHO LOVE GNR, SOME WHO DON'T, SOME WHO ARE ON THE FENCE, SOME WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM. I'M YET TO HEAR ANYONE GIVE ME A BAD OPINION ON IT, AND A FEW OF THE GUYS WHO I PLAYED IT FOR, ACTUALLY PLAY GUITAR, AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT

Am I the only one that finds I.R.S to be kind of boring and repetitive? I mean I really like it but I was jammin to it the other day and realized that it repeats the chours like a million times and it gets kind of annoying. just my opinion. By the way I think that Better is by far the best new song, well its tied with Cathcer In The Rye but yeah.

Am I the only one that finds I.R.S to be kind of boring and repetitive? I mean I really like it but I was jammin to it the other day and realized that it repeats the chours like a million times and it gets kind of annoying. just my opinion. By the way I think that Better is by far the best new song, well its tied with Cathcer In The Rye but yeah.

I thought the same but IRS grew on me. Now I like it a lot. Better is still, in my opinion, the best of the leaks so far. rock3

I couldn't last with caps lock thing. I wanted to beat myself up... who would have won? :unsure:

Anyway... I seriously don't see the point in leaking an instrumental version of a song we already have. Are you's going to sing along with it?

I don't like IRS at all.

There Was A Time is the best of the new songs for me...