"Better (Demo/Instrumental)" Discussion Thread

insomniac

Guest RonMexico82
I don't like the instrumental version. All the time I expect Axl to fall in and sing.

I prefer the originals.

mr.Q

Oh Jesus what a DUMBASS!!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah i just edited Better to get rid of that middle part.... sounds better now (excuse the pun)... though i couldnt do it perfect so you can here where i changed it.... but anyway still cool, changed it from 2:09 to the bit where that last solo kicks in. I tried a couple of different spots but this one worked out best imo.

Edited by Stupid_Moron

How can you not like that part that was edited out?

Don't get me wrong... I love that bit... but i dont think its part of the song... and if it is it kinda ruins it... Just sounds wrong for the rest of the song.... You know what i mean? I do like the heavy bit though!!!

Yo fat4201 i PM'd ya

I come on here to read but I've never posted until now. I live in Vegas and I have this new car with a kick ass stereo. So I decided on Friday night to blast the shit out of Better while driving on the strip. I have to tell you that lots of people in the cars were fuckin jamming to the song. Especially the chicks. The part that goes Heavy in the middle with Axl screaming is the best shit and gave me the similar feeling of cranking Jungle in Hollywood when it first came out so many years ago. Most of these people who were jammin out in the cars were probably in their early twentys. Some asked who is that and when I said new Gun's they tripped. I think the new album will be huge and in fact I had so much fun with it last night I think I'll do it again tonight. If you live here you may hear me. rock1

I come on here to read but I've never posted until now. I live in Vegas and I have this new car with a kick ass stereo. So I decided on Friday night to blast the shit out of Better while driving on the strip. I have to tell you that lots of people in the cars were fuckin jamming to the song. Especially the chicks. The part that goes Heavy in the middle with Axl screaming is the best shit and gave me the similar feeling of cranking Jungle in Hollywood when it first came out so many years ago. Most of these people who were jammin out in the cars were probably in their early twentys. Some asked who is that and when I said new Gun's they tripped. I think the new album will be huge and in fact I had so much fun with it last night I think I'll do it again tonight. If you live here you may hear me. rock1

Awesome dude.

GnR are certainly going to gain many a fan with songs like Better