"Catcher In The Rye" Discussion Thread

AnEskimo

The solo on Catchet at 2.30 is 100% defenitly Brain May (queen gitarist for idiots) Also on the outro, exatly through the whole song thats Brain May...

I don't think it's mentiont before, if it is I'm sorry, haven't seen al 180 posts.....

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The solo on Catchet at 2.30 is 100% defenitly Brain May (queen gitarist for idiots) Also on the outro, exatly through the whole song thats Brain May...

I don't think it's mentiont before, if it is I'm sorry, haven't seen al 180 posts.....

It sounds like Buckethead to me.. But I could be wrong.. not too fimilar with Brian May.

Indeed you're correct.. I thought it sounded really good and now I know why.. :) I should've noticed that it was May 'cause when you think about it it's obvious.

This is also the reason why I think it's good Bucket left. I haven't really liked any of the new GnR solos. But when they use a guitarist who know that it is the feeling in the music - not the technical level - that counts it instantly gets very good.

...and yes, togheter with Slash and Eric Clapton May is my favorite guitarist of all time.