________

Guest Bach

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart: Edited by Bach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tour will start in two months...

I would bet that neither Axl nor the record company know when the album will come out. They are probably observing how well the tickets are selling in Europe and thinking about the best way to capture the US market which is essential.

My prediction is a CD release just before a US tour. But I could be wrong : the Redhotchilipeppers for example are releasing an album just before a European tour.

Edited by Alan Niveen

Frankly, I expect to tour to be cancelled halfway through and for Axl to back into hiding for 5 more years at which point the cycle will repeat.

Yes I hear he comes out to feed every five years!

I'm just glad the Dublin show is near the start of the tour...

I dont expect to see the album this year....maybe i'll change my mind if the tour is sucessful

Lucky bastard! You might actually get to see Axl before he decides to stop showing up for his concerts.

Unless, of course, Chris Pitman puts the band in an "untenable position" before the start of the tour. :anger:

Lucky bastard! You might actually get to see Axl before he decides to stop showing up for his concerts.

Unless, of course, Chris Pitman puts the band in an "untenable position" before the start of the tour. :anger:

fuckin chris pitman :fuckyou:

hehe reminded me of chuck norris

At first I thought Chinese Democracy would be released at the end of the year, and that this European tour was only a warm up. :chef:

But now, considering the number of gigs planned and all the different countries scheduled for this tour, I wonder if a released could occur in May for example.

What do you think?

Anyway what's really inmportant is that I got my tickets for their show in Paris..hehe..youslut!! :xmasschef2:

Bach,

Only he knows the answer ----------------------> :chef:

:book:

fuckin chris pitman :fuckyou:

:krider: Chris Pitman IS GnR. :krider:

I hope album will be out before EURO tour, but as Alan Niveen said, no one knows when it will....

I don't think it will be.

The "Illusion" records were released about three months after GN'R started their tour in 1991. A single will likely be made available to radio before May, but not the entire CD.

Having said that, I hope I'm wrong.

Frankly, I expect to tour to be cancelled halfway through and for Axl to back into hiding for 5 more years at which point the cycle will repeat.

To discount this would be foolish.

seriously ...i dont see axl finishing this tour ..

Just looking on the bright side here. I personally think that Axl will have a nervous breakdown someday and destry all Chinese Democracy recordings, and we'll never hear it, but...

At least some new tunes will come out as recordings (sorry Axl, but bootleggers will win here) surface from the forthcoming summer shows. I mean, in 2002, we got Chinese Dem, Madagascar, The Blues, Rhiad (underrated- reminds me of Immigrant Song, but no good versions exist that I know of), and Silk Worms (and I am still scarred from hearing this huge peice of crap).

So some new stuff has to surface!

Screetcher

XOXO

one would hope he doesn't play the same set as 2002. he may just play the songs that were leaked as far as new material goes. if that happens, we don't hear anything we haven't already heard. I'm okay with that. I really hope they play Better though. i also think IRS will rock live.