Another new Axl Pic

Just_a_little_patience

How does he lift his hands up with those rings..

Yeah...they look atleast 20 lbs each.... :P

Axl should bring his 2002 clean shaven look back minus the braids ofcourse....

Right now he kinda looks like a redneck....

I just think that Axl wears his hair back too much.Seems like its always back. And why does he wear 2 rings that are the same. Cool rings however.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he could have a pretty nice body under those baggy clothes.. :shades:

I bet he's been working out hardcore

You mean you hope he has been working out hardcore :rolleyes:

He looks different again. I don't think he looks anything like he did in 2002, for example;

video13.jpg

He almost looks like Axl there, now he looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Still he has a cool jacket and I don't care how he dresses or looks as long as he sings. B)

orly.jpeg

Put some ginger pubes on that owl's face and I reckon we've got an Axl look-a-like.

I could really care less about his appearance at this point. I wouldn't mind going to one of those Euro shows, but an album release will make me happy. Whenever that happens....

"He's still lookin' good. His name is Axl. His name is Axl and he likes to eat them samiches."

orly.jpeg

Put some ginger pubes on that owl's face and I reckon we've got an Axl look-a-like.

I could really care less about his appearance at this point. I wouldn't mind going to one of those Euro shows, but an album release will make me happy. Whenever that happens....

"He's still lookin' good. His name is Axl. His name is Axl and he likes to eat them samiches."

i dont care if he becomes a cross dresser or comes on stage like twisted sister look alikes, jus release the damn CD!

I demand all the credit: :P

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=64417&st=30 :rolleyes:

Quick translation of the poll:

"Guns N' Roses coming to Finland, whippii?

30%: Whippii, indeed.

70%: I don't care."

It's from "Suosikki" a Finnish magazine, which is mostly read by teenaged girls. It was my sisters mag, by the way :lol::ph34r:

Right , call Justin Timberlake and they will be jumping up and down and wetting their panties ....

Kids these days !!! <_<

Ah he didnt lose his thing for huge rings ...he used real big rings on the last RIR show